Katarina's Benzova absence

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

It is to do with them. Fernando is their manager. 

Sadly i guess it is, but what I’m saying is it’s entirely unfair now their involved in this story because of one man’s disgusting behaviour

• Like 1

Does this mean Fernando was trying to block Kat from speaking to the band-members and higher-ups?

"

1123. In addition, Lebeis reprimanded Benzova for trying to
communicate with other principals.
1124. For example, in or about October 2022, Lebeis demeans and
ridicules Benzova, stating it is wrong, unprofessional, and not her place to try to
communicate with any other principals regarding his decisions.

1125. In addition, Lebeis used his power as GNR manager and proxy
to cut ties Ms. Benzova. While doing so, Lebeis reprimanded Benzova for trying to
communicate with other principals

1126. More specifically, Lebeis, on or about October 2022, Lebeis
stated that cutting ties was his decision and that trying to communicate with any
other principles is unprofessional, forbidden, and useless

"

(For anyone reading the document, the sexual harassment stuff is page 232 and onwards)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AxlRQ93 said:

All they had to say was to separate the copyright allegations from the others and say like:

”as far as Ms. Bendoza’s claims of sexual harassment are concerned, Guns N’ Roses takes matters pertaining to the treatment of women seriously as many of our members and crew have daughters. We will be investigating this matter internally and seriously and we hope we can come to an amicable settlement with Ms. Bendoza, who provided us many great years of service as an amazing photographer.”

That's far too professionally written though. TB does at times have a serious inability to 'Read the room'. like others have said it was probably written by a publicist though and signed off on.

one of the reasons they would never put out a statement like the one you have written is this part

9 minutes ago, AxlRQ93 said:

We will be investigating this matter internally

Because if they did there investigations would quickly highlight that they have no procedure in place for reporting things like this and show them to be inept. Not having procedures like that in place is not how any responsible company would operate. Any internal investigation would amount to "I have looked into the serious claims that I have done something wrong and am satisfied that i haven't"

This whole fucking thing is mad and it's going to blow up in a serious way, look how quick Rolling Stone were with it. 

Just now, BucketEgg said:

Does this mean Fernando was trying to block Kat from speaking to the band-members and higher-ups?

"

ridicules Benzova, stating it is wrong, unprofessional, and not her place to try to

to cut ties Ms. Benzova. While doing so, Lebeis reprimanded Benzova for trying to

stated that cutting ties was his decision and that trying to communicate with any

"

(For anyone reading the document, the sexual harassment stuff is page 232 and onwards)

yes it sounds like he was trying to silence her within the camp. Basically like “I ain’t letting you talk to anyone n even if you did, no one would believe you anyways”

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rindmelon said:

That's far too professionally written though. TB does at times have a serious inability to 'Read the room'. like others have said it was probably written by a publicist though and signed off on.

one of the reasons they would never put out a statement like the one you have written is this part

Because if they did there investigations would quickly highlight that they have no procedure in place for reporting things like this and show them to be inept. Not having procedures like that in place is not how any responsible company would operate. Any internal investigation would amount to "I have looked into the serious claims that I have done something wrong and am satisfied that i haven't"

This whole fucking thing is mad and it's going to blow up in a serious way, look how quick Rolling Stone were with it. 

GNR or Axl also have a lot publicly going against them.

erin stuff. Steph stuff. 
the allegations of underage stuff allegedly against Axl back in the 80s
AFD imagery “turn around bitch I got a use for you” in songs they still play

they really don’t want this to come up in public. slash is smart. Hell fly the coop. And duff’s cultivated a family friendly image enough now to insulate himself. He’ll fly the coop to and leave Axl to deal with it

1 minute ago, AxlRQ93 said:

GNR or Axl also have a lot publicly going against them.

erin stuff. Steph stuff. 
the allegations of underage stuff allegedly against Axl back in the 80s
AFD imagery “turn around bitch I got a use for you” in songs they still play

they really don’t want this to come up in public. slash is smart. Hell fly the coop. And duff’s cultivated a family friendly image enough now to insulate himself. He’ll fly the coop to and leave Axl to deal with it

I am not saying this optimistically, because it sucks and there should be justice- but this will settle and then be forgotten about. I would like to be wrong, though. Ideally, TB would be shit- canned. 

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

This is what happens when you let a glorified house keeper and her family manage a multi-million dollar business. No accountability, no oversight, no organisational procedures or HR. No professionalism. Free ticket to abuse.

Yup

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

This is what happens when you let a glorified house keeper and her family manage a multi-million dollar business. No accountability, no oversight, no organisational procedures or HR. No professionalism. Free ticket to abuse.

Yes, because this doesn't happen in companies with proper HR policies....

20 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Fernando is a little spoiled brat who never had to do real work in his life but got everything handed to him because his mother hit the jackpot. He probably never experienced someone saying no to him, and especially after getting the manager job, he established a god complex, thinking he's the king of the world who gets to have everything. Even if it means by force, because Fernando doesn't take no for an answer. He's an absolute embarrassment and I hope he gets fired and his wife divorces him. It's been shameful enough that this little fucker got to be where he is the past years. 

It's great to say we can finally agree on something, bravo!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Totally agree. The worst part is that no band member that gives interviews will say shit about this case. They won't even be asked about the subject, becasue all this friendly interviews are scripted before

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

"

"

I believe so yes, i'd imagine any legal reps for Kat would use that to show he was trying to limit her ability to report things. Which i would guess they will use to indicate he knew he had done wrong and was maybe trying to cover it up?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

I take it this means that Axl did know what was going on or at least Kat had tried to tell him.

"any principal Lebeis was the proxy and agent for" = Axl?

It said Fernando actively stopped her from communicating with the band members themselves.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Yes, because this doesn't happen in companies with proper HR policies....

It does, but said companies would at least have policies and oversights that allow for mediation on things like contracts, copyright, and harassment. That Guns N' Roses allegedly lacks these means there are greater chances of abuse. It is a testament to the band's poor management by nepotistic house keepers.

• PERHAPS 1

Well that Rammstein motherfucker didn't have to face any consequences for raping drugged up fans and him and his band continue to tour the world anyway so maybe all this will have no consequences for GNR either. It's only the manager and not the lead singer.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1