Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

1 minute ago, Sweersa said:

We are due for a good leak any day now! The last major one was in 2019. :( 

Surely, in time, more will come. 

I feel horrible for everyone associated with GNR sans TB. It must be difficult dealing with Axl’s shenanigans. Obviously the positives outweigh the negatives in terms of money, but walking on eggshells due to some certifiable lunatic who is your boss is far from ideal. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, smokingarthur said:

The General, OMG2 along with several other demos of demo tracks we already have are out there. 

OMG leaked, the bumblefoot version. that surely is OMG2. The General there is no proof that is out there. Never been a single peep of it from anyone, or rumour. it's been known about 13 years and even had the phone leak in 2010 and the intro throughout the CD tour. and years of 'Evader's mix. Yet there's never been any word of it. Now it is about to become worthless and still no one has leaked it or cashed it out

To me, the funniest part in all this is that there is zero reason to delay the release. This band will do the bare minimum in regard to promotion just like for “Absurd” and “Hard Skool.” They won’t discuss it. They won’t do interviews. They will post it once on their socials. Then move on. With a normal band, a delay would likely mean there was some holdup in the planned promotion.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Alright this is the craziest shit i've seen all day.

This NJ Devil's fan website? Podcast? Youtube Channel???? that seems to be far right/almost Q Anon shaman-esque who usually posts about the team/hocky/politics is posting on twitter with what looks to be single artwork for GNR's "The General" which is set to be released August 25th as well. People over on Reddit claim there is some sort of online source for this as well that has to do with the guy who found the Perhaps website, which could totally be bullshit. 

Maybe he's just a fan and it's some shitty fan made artwork, but with what GNR has given us with the other singles, ABSURD comes to mind, i wouldn't be surprised anymore. If it's fan artwork, it's someone with a lot of time in Photoshop, and yet i haven't seen anyone else posting about it. 

UPDATE: 

LMAOOOOO

This is as fake as it gets. Look at the Gn'F'nR's black border not being properly cleared out (above the H in The General). GNR designers usually suck but not that bad.

Just a fucker with way too much free time

Edited by Manfisman
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Alright this is the craziest shit i've seen all day.

This NJ Devil's fan website? Podcast? Youtube Channel???? that seems to be far right/almost Q Anon shaman-esque who usually posts about the team/hocky/politics is posting on twitter with what looks to be single artwork for GNR's "The General" which is set to be released August 25th as well. People over on Reddit claim there is some sort of online source for this as well that has to do with the guy who found the Perhaps website, which could totally be bullshit. 

Maybe he's just a fan and it's some shitty fan made artwork, but with what GNR has given us with the other singles, ABSURD comes to mind, i wouldn't be surprised anymore. If it's fan artwork, it's someone with a lot of time in Photoshop, and yet i haven't seen anyone else posting about it. 

UPDATE: 

LMAOOOOO

HAHA that’s the fucking Simpsons font

Looks like C grade homework from a freshman graphic design student 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

So let me get this straight. The "Perhaps" Magic 8 Ball photo was also made-up by some troll? Since the apple music was already proven to be fake. Just wanted to make sure. 

No, the magic 8 ball artwork and original link was legit, it just wasn't supposed to be public yet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

I think it is a lesson to learn, we understimate it Italian site about it postponed release, cause we think just sites with English language would give it scoop.

Yep. Even Italian girl claiming "they know as much as we do". 🙄

Apparently they knew more, otherwise they wouldn't have talked about internal sources

2 minutes ago, Makkun said:

now his source is an anon tw who use his info to make it more legit (? Screenshot-2023-08-11-15-39-47-164-edit-

Read the idiot's comment under that tweet. He's obviously trolling 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

So let me get this straight. The "Perhaps" Magic 8 Ball photo was also made-up by some troll? Since the apple music was already proven to be fake. Just wanted to make sure. 

Not saying that the apple link is true, but it comes up as an "official" suggestion when I google "guns n roses perhaps". Clicking on it gets me a page not found error though