Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

1 minute ago, Skamos66 said:

Perhaps TB was wrong
When they didn't release you
Hay hay
Perhaps TB was wrong
When we don't believe the,m
But we already know how it feels
What it is to be us
We've been so upset
Waiting for this release for days
What a wait upon our shoulders
That we don't need
Our heart bleeds for release

AI recording that?

I am so happy they kept the beginning of Robin's solo. I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD KEEP SOME OF ROBIN AND BUCKET. :P

Horrible cut and paste job from Robin's part to Slash's part though. Jarring. 

Vocals sound re-worked a bit, very nice. Can't wait for an actual release, or high quality leak. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweersa said:

I am so happy they kept the beginning of Robin's solo. I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD KEEP SOME OF ROBIN AND BUCKET. :P

Horrible cut and paste job from Robin's part to Slash's part though. Jarring. 

Vocals sound re-worked a bit, very nice. Can't wait for an actual release, or high quality leak. :)

I’m hoping the transition I’m from Robin to Slash is better with the higher quality release. Might just sound worse with this recording but who knows

• Like 1

This is just fucking insane and hilarious :lol:

Both my brother and my girlfriend always ask me if all of this crazy fucking stories about "CD2" i often talk about are actually true, now that they've witnessed the whole Perhaps circus they can finally understand me now. And are heavily invested in this as well 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Sounds a lot more like its original demo than either Absurd or Hard Skool do. 

Like those, it could have used another vocal part or something but it’s still cool. That chorus is really classic Axl. It’s a shame it’ll be playback live 

Slash’s solo sounds alright. Interesting they kept a bit of Robin

Absurd sounds almost identical to the 2018(?) leak.

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

To me it does aside from the solo and some guitar changes but I only listened once and the recording quality isn’t great

I think HS is the worst of the 3, and that was my favorite if we're talking Locker versions.

• GNFNR 1

Just now, suckerpunched03 said:

I’m in Wisconsin USA so there’s bars everywhere cuz people love drinking here. However. I also love drinking and I can’t drive cuz I’ve been drinking. This feel like a twilight zone episode. Should I Uber ? 

If a clear the song release is imminent at this point. This time next week it’ll probably be out

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Maybe that's the reason they postponed the release. They realized that there was a mistake in the mix and Robin's part was still there, so they wanted to fix it (but forgot about the jukebox service) :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

I think HS is the worst of the 3, and that was my favorite if we're talking Locker versions.

I feel like I’m the only one who think it, but I genuinely dig the mix and final version of HS. I don’t get the issues. Absurd sounds good to me, too, it’s just a bad song :lol:

Really wish it had better lyrics and the original chorus

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe that's the reason they postponed the release. They realized that there was a mistake in the mix and Robin's part was still there, so they wanted to fix it (but forgot about the jukebox service) :D

I can definitely see that lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

I feel like I’m the only one who think it, but I genuinely dig the mix and final version of HS. I don’t get the issues. Absurd sounds good to me, too, it’s just a bad song :lol:

Really wish it had better lyrics and the original chorus

My problem with 2021 HS is Axl is too low in the mix and I dislike the echoey effect on his voice.

• Like 1