Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

Being a GNR fan is torture but for moments like this it’s (a little bit) worth it. You can’t possibly make up this kind of scenario. The funniest comedians in the world couldn’t write this shit.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Being a GNR fan is torture but for hysterical moments like tonight it’s a little bit worth it. You can’t possibly pay for this sort of amusement.

Being a GNR fan is torture but for hysterical moments like tonight it’s a little bit worth it. You can’t possibly pay for this sort of amusement.

I mean. I get it, but there was no need to point it out 4 times

2 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Someone with afterhours or whatever access to these jukeboxes may be able to utilize the "analog loophole" by recording the track through an output intended for speakers from the device. I've done this before. You can do it with Audacity and the right hardware, just want to make sure you don't clip the wave form and that it's recording the stereo tracks, if you clip the waveform it will sound like a Death Magnetic song. 

Well can anyone do this? Any bar owners or employees on here? 

5 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Well can anyone do this? Any bar owners or employees on here? 

I assume these jukeboxes are plugged into external speakers throughout the establishments they are in. All someone has to do it adapt it to 3.5mm audio out to a line in jack in a laptop or PC and use Audacity or similar to record the analog audio.

1 minute ago, BillConnor_1982 said:

From Fortus' passive aggressive comment about not being in the mix, then I guess Caram doesn't work for them anymore?

Good, after his mixing of Absurd and Hard Skool, serves him right if true. 

1 minute ago, Sweersa said:

I assume these jukeboxes are plugged into external speakers throughout the establishments they are in. All someone has to do it adapt it to 3.5mm audio out to a line in jack in a laptop or PC and use Audacity or similar to record the analog audio.

Good, after his mixing of Absurd and Hard Skool, serves him right if true. 

He probably left to join some side project with Chris Pitman

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Perhaps has joined the ranks of shitty leak cellphone recordings with The General, which is probably the next single. Can't make this shit up

Amazing too that the General cell phone clip was recorded in 2011 (?) and this one in 2023, and we havent improved cell phone GnR bootlegging audiofidelity 

• Haha 3