Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

7 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Weren’t there a month of dates throughout October though beyond the 3rd that got postponed?

I don't remember anything like that, although I'm not 100% sure. Only in Australia there was still problem with Covid at that time.

Edit: Now I remembered that the European leg had been cancelled, but that was supposed to take place before the US leg, plus it was cancelled many months before.

Edited by Blackstar

The General appeared on the set list and was one of the songs on the production card from that video they posted and subsequently pulled. I think it’s safe to assume it was planned to be the next single, though whether that’s still reality is anyone’s guess. The odd rollout of Perhaps has me a little doubtful it’s still in the cards now, but I hope I’m wrong.

Edited by Nick85
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick85 said:

The General appeared on the set list and was one of the songs on the production card from that video they posted and subsequently pulled. I think it’s safe to assume it was planned to be the next single, though whether that’s still reality is anyone’s guess. The odd rollout of Perhaps has me a little doubtful it’s still in the cards now, but I hope I’m wrong.

If they're gonna do a physical release.again

....I doubt it's just gonna be only Perhaps on the vinyl...at least 2 tracks, hopefully 4 like in 2021!

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

For what, the Japanese countdown? Or is there something else?

I saw the countdown a couple days ago and it seems legit, but I'll wait another half a day before updating the thread again...

Radio playing It tomorrow....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

For what, the Japanese countdown? Or is there something else?

I saw the countdown a couple days ago and it seems legit, but I'll wait another half a day before updating the thread again...

It's been confirmed from reliable sources that it will premiere on the radio tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just now, colonizedmind said:

....I doubt it's just gonna be only Perhaps on the vinyl...at least 2 tracks, hopefully 4 like in 2021!

That’s what I’m hoping. If an EP is still planned then our chances of getting The General this year are obviously much higher.

• Gordon Comstock changed the title to Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)
5 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

As a b side - I don’t think we have enough Matt Sorum drum solos?

3 minutes ago, 1991RS said:

Is Caram still with the band? I had seen Richard Fortus post that they had a new FOH mixer, which was one of his jobs with the band. 

Could that be part of the delay, perhaps?

I doubt it, but dear lord, would this be amazing. If Caram was the one mixing “Hard Skool,” I welcome change.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I doubt it, but dear lord, would this be amazing. If Caram was the one mixing “Hard Skool,” I welcome change.

He did Absurd and Hard Skool. Went on his webpage and no mention of being with them now..not sure if he has no involvement anymore but sure seems like it. 

21 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

As a b side - I don’t think we have enough Matt Sorum drum solos?

Surely Thunderchucker has done enough time, quite the crime to do the stretch he's done to earn at least one solo spot as a one off...anyone??!!

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I think 2008 Chinese sounds fabulous. So I’m good with Caram

It sounds a lot better than its brickwalled competition of the time like Death Magnetic! We can debate the endless layers but it's a favoulous master mix! The least we should expect for $13 mil

16 minutes ago, Bansidhe said:

Meanwhile, at Team Brazil Parochial House....

368046802_809591030663224_41027388070660

368254536_809591153996545_82158774395207

So fine,.in fact....