Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

1 minute ago, alangarcianr said:

Too bad Iheart is not available in Argentina. I’ll wait till I get up and there’s a decent version OR maybe the official release 

We’ll know pretty early on if it’s going to be available for streaming and download since New Zealand will be the first country to hit midnight on Friday.

Of course, they could also drop it at midnight tonight as well to go with the radio premiere.

Edited by The Real McCoy

Just now, GoodOlJohnnyK said:

Of all the legitimate reasons to hate this single, I don’t understand the hate for the cover art.

I think it’s actually pretty clever.

I don't think 'clever' is the word... :lol: I dont hate it, but it's kinda cheesy like the Hardschool artwork.

I always imagined the Perhaps artwork looking something like this tbh (I made this quickly so obviously it's not great...)

dZkpG2Y.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

We’ll know pretty early on if it’s going to be available for streaming and download since New Zealand will be the first country to hit midnight on Friday.

Of course, they could also drop it at midnight tonight as well to go with the radio premiere.

Q104.3 out of NYC announced on Facebook that the song is being premiered tonight at midnight:

image.thumb.png.9364074b8f85a9dd45a25ac6725dd40a.png