Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

9 minutes ago, downzy said:

If anyone has links to stations/websites/streaming services that are promoting its release, please post here and we'll add it to the OP.  

Thanks!

is this the same station? I think this is internationally available and it's currently playing sweet emotion :headbang:

https://www.radioline.co/en/radios/waxq_104_fm

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The other thread was nearing 200 pages and was a classic GNR-forum clusterfuck. It's best we start fresh :lol:

I'm looking forward to finally hearing the song in good quality in about an hour :headbang:

It was a thing of beauty that thread you created. But I’m with you I’m ready for this in HQ. Is there anyway to rip it from the radio? 

3 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

It was a thing of beauty that thread you created. But I’m with you I’m ready for this in HQ. Is there anyway to rip it from the radio? 

It's not going anywhere.  It will eventually be pinned in the archives section for 2023. 

Speaking of which, I've got some work to do in that area.  Been slacking lately. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

I'm sure someone in this community will record/rip the song shortly after it debuts. I think the Japanese site countdown ended a few hours later than the radio debut, but I'm sure it will be available in some form for everyone to hear tomorrow morning at the latest...

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm sure someone in this community will record/rip the song shortly after it debuts. I think the Japanese site countdown ended a few hours later than the radio debut, but I'm sure it will be available in some form for everyone to hear tomorrow morning at the latest...

Isn't there a good chance that it will be shared on iTunes/Apple Music, Spotify, etc. right after it debuts? To me, that seems like the smartest decision. Though, we know they don't always make good decisions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skamos66 said:

Imagine we hear that school bell intro and they played Hardskool on accident, completely unaware they played the wrong song XD

tbh this band is like Final Destination but for music lmao.
Instead of death finding a way, there is always a way to prevent new music from releasing XD

Edited by Skamos66