Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

1 hour ago, RichardNixon said:

Any word on if "Perhaps/The General" will be available on a CD, or just vinyl? 

Was wondering this too. I believe HardSkool/Absurd even had a cassette release.

Hopefully The General is released on streaming services, at the very least.

Edited by rocknroll41

1 hour ago, Appetitefordiscussion said:

This video is has some sweet footage. Very UYI styled concert shots like in some of those older videos 

Fake grain is what it is. But the saturated warm colors looks "inspired" by their Ritz-video they released. Looks cool.

Sweet video, for being a "basic" live-montage among a sea of live-montage music videos.

5 minutes ago, drlaban said:

They obviously publish the collector’s stuff (read: vinyl) first. I’m sure CD and perhaps cassette will come later (before late October).

In what way isn't cassette (read: collector's stuff) in 2023

9 minutes ago, Spiritual_Chaos said:

Fake grain is what it is. But the saturated warm colors looks "inspired" by their Ritz-video they released. Looks cool.

Sweet video, for being a "basic" live-montage among a sea of live-montage music videos.

In what way isn't cassette (read: collector's stuff) in 2023

It is, but less than vinyl (in volume / interest).

3 hours ago, Joraz said:

seeing as the general is completed it lends more creedence to the fact that them soundcheck clips last year may have been the general 

and quite awesome this will be the first track in however long that we havent actually heard leak yet

AND guys I know we love a good leak but please this time, don't go searching for it ...let's enjoy this one on the Vinyl, on the streaming when it comes.....let's NOT spoil The General....it will be an incredible moment if we just get it and discover it naturally.....seriously quite emotional....I don't care how soppy that sounds...feels like we've been battling sooo long, moaned and complained so much. Today with a proper video, the best in 30 years, as an editor, I can say, that's a really well made MV, even including actual rehearsal of the song! 2023 is gonna down as legendary! Now we know why Axl has been more fired up....can't wait to see the influx of old members as the days and realisation goes by....

love all of you and I hope we can make this moment count, we don't get many....

STREAM THE FUCK OUTTA PERHAPS!!!! 🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, steelestar said:

Honestly always used to love RS! Changed for the worse in many ways but that was really refreshing to read an article that is well informed, clearly a GNR expert and up-to-date with how Axl is NOW and not 30 years ago, like our gutter press doles out every tour "OMG he acrual went on stage kn time..." Shit. Kudos to RS..,..

Happy days MoFo's

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, brad_k said:

One of the best days since I started following GNR!

Agreed! All the great news today has come as such a pleasant shock. It’s reminiscent of 2002 when they took the stage at the VMA’s, and for me at least, it was completely out of left field.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Astounding, I know🤣 but that's the statement Rolling stone quoted 

We know the truth but if that's what they want to say, who cares...helps the brand promo a bit. Also we don't know what they might of been doing to tracks this year ....if Axl and Slash "were listening to mixes" as we know from the source that was in there with them....be a bit weird if it was tracks put down 3 years ago....sounds like they've at least done something this year to listen back to as they left for the road....that's a logical conclusion....

Edited by colonizedmind