"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

19 minutes ago, jacdaniel said:

2001 - 2014 had way more lows than highs, particularly outside of this forum. 

Towards the end they were struggling to keep a line up and sell tickets. 

Are you stupid or foolish?

Sorry, I don't have the patience to respond.

6 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Didn’t one of the three previous singles get released at midnight eastern time zone?

Yep. Absurd. So it's coming on streaming services either tomorrow morning, friday 12pm ET, next week's friday, any other friday or never. 🤡

Edited by CaioAKR

6 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

What is this supposed to be? I cannot imagine GNR ever putting out anything with Chinese Characters ever again lol

It's supposedly a "The General" CD (promo or something like that I guess). It has "Jiànglǐng" written on it, which means General in chinese

3 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I've been to two CD-era shows and two NITL shows and I preferred the CD shows, smaller venues, better musicians and overall better performances. But, all were still fun of course. 

Cancel future tours! 17 people online prefer CD shows with Assba and Bumblefoot! 😬

• Haha 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

46 minutes ago, Gibson87 said:

It's almost Friday in New Zealand, so there's only another 11.5hrs until we find out whether it's on streaming services

Please be the first one on here to tell us if it will be available through streaming services 

1 minute ago, saint_seiya_aka_buckethead said:

we uploaded the song on youtube but it keeps getting deleted, where else can i upload?

Soundcloud maybe.
If it's labelled as anything to do with Guns or the track name, it'll disappear very quickly.