"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

Honestly, there’s NO WAY they didn’t know weeks (or even MONTHS) in advance that the vinyl would have to be delayed.

I’m more sour about the indecency of them staying quiet until the NIGHT before the scheduled ship date about a nearly two-month delay than the delay itself. At least more of a heads up would’ve kept us all at bay. 

Edited by GNRRHCP98
  • Like 4

Just now, GNRRHCP98 said:

Honestly, there’s NO WAY they didn’t know weeks (or even MONTHS) in advance that the vinyl would have to be delayed.

I’m more sour about the indecency of them staying quiet until the NIGHT before the scheduled ship date about a nearly two-month delay. 

I feel the exact same way. the ONLY way it makes sense for them to do that, is if indeed they plan a midnight digital release. Then i wouldn't be so upset about the vinyl version being delayed the day of or day before

If they dont release it digitally or halloween or halloween eve, then its an absolute slape in the face. i mean it still is, but just more of a love tap xD

I also have to admit I had a lot of fun the last couple days in the lead up to shipment announcements or prospects of “The General” on streaming platforms. Then the entire shift here once those first delay details went through has been quite the sight. We went into combat mode, there have been open invitations for fights, we hate this band … We’re at the point we’re turning on one another, about to start eating each other like piranhas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Miden34 said:

I feel the exact same way. the ONLY way it makes sense for them to do that, is if indeed they plan a midnight digital release. Then i wouldn't be so upset about the vinyl version being delayed the day of or day before

Yeah the only way they aren’t complete assholes about this is IF they are still going to release this digitally at 12AM EDT tonight. Highly unlikely but that would be the only excuse for this bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Martin Riggs said:

Yeah the only way they aren’t complete assholes about this is IF they are still going to release this digitally at 12AM EDT tonight. Highly unlikely but that would be the only excuse for this bullshit. 

Next goalpost for inevitable disappointment.

• GNFNR 2

56 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Can this fight actually happen? 

I'm being serious here. We could have a forum social outing to watch it. 

Seriously, just imagine explaining to friends and loved ones about what it was and why we were going! Fantastic. 

ref.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Roses4L said:

I named my Fantasy Football team: The General..... Now I look stupid.  

To who?!  Besides the 150 people canvassing this thread, nobody else, in the WORLD, knows about, gives a shit or two f**ks what the hell 'The General' is.  

Somewhere, I picture Axl and Melissa sitting in front of a laptop with popcorn and candy on a plane laughing it up over this thread.  They probably yelled for Slash or Duff to come check it out, but they're too busy playing solitaire on their phones during the flight.   Not even the band gives two f**cks!  

We're all lunatics.