THE GENERAL - MONSTERS - Official Discussion Thread. NO LINKS OR ASKING FOR LINKS

7 hours ago, Slugworth said:

My god. So lazy and uninspired.

Better than nothing I suppose.

The fake Atlas cover looks any times better.

Also, Evader's instrumental of Monsters is better than the NITL version, for the most part. The superior version is probably the real one with Buckethead, hopefully we hear it one day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

The fake Atlas cover looks any times better.

Also, Evader's instrumental of Monsters is better than the NITL version, for the most part. The superior version is probably the real one with Buckethead, hopefully we hear it one day.

Bucket's superior version of everything needs to be heard one day 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2023 at 10:47 PM, Slugworth said:

It has 23 million views.

They have 3 million subscribers.

It has 20 million views.

They have 10 million subscribers.

More examples but that's enough.

GNR's first official video since Moses wore short pants should have similar numbers. Instead they can't even get their own subscribers to watch.

Those bands actually promote their material though. I'm speaking about the success of songs released by GNR relative to other GNR songs.

21 hours ago, JimiRose said:

all i heard was wah wah ive had to repeat myself wah wah ive said the wrong thing 4 times to defend lord tb and lord Axl and i know so little about music i think it takes 15 years to release an album. oh yeah and wah wah i care so little i replied 4 times wah wah. that about right?

I accept your concession. No need to be immature because you have no response.

Your defending of the shitshow that is the gnr (mis)management and release plans is breath-taking. they wont shag you mate. 

False again.

Here's a tip: in the future, try reading something before responding to it, instead of getting triggered at the strawman in your head.

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

Does anybody really care about Spotify single covers???

I'm sure they'd come up with something halfway decent if hell freezes over and they actually release an album.

You would hope so but.... The CD cover has always been a major letdown for me! Remember the debates about it at the time.