Axl has his own Website now

33 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

seem legit then. If this leads to him putting out the CD leftovers as solo tracks @Sweersa head will explode. I don't expect this site to be updated often but wouldn't be surprised if we get an interview with him from Del James at some point like on the old site.

interesting that it's launched now as the band are all doing there own things.

Imagine this, Axl Rose releasing solo album feauturing Buckethead, Robin Finck, Brain Mantia/Josh Freese, Tommy Stinson, Chris Pitman/Melissa Reese, and Dizzy Reed. :lol:

This would really be an ideal way to release the remaining tracks from the CD era. And release brand new tracks as part of Gn'R (real comeback album with real new songs, not CD era reworked tracks). :P

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Also has links to official profiles on IG (we knew he had one, although he doesn't use it) and on TikTok (also no posts)

Is it a bit odd that his supposed TikTok has an old pic, while there are only new pics on his website?

27 minutes ago, Lio said:

Where does this quote come from? When or where has he said that?

YOU GOTTA LEARN TO LIVE AND RUN,OR YOU'LL DIE TRYING.

After a quick search on Google, I found this website citing this quote, but it did not say from where:

https://www.bookey.app/quote-author/axl-rose#:~:text=In the famous words of,in order to truly live.

• Like 2

Just now, Lio said:

Is it a bit odd that his supposed TikTok has an old pic, while there are only new pics on his website?

Yes, it is odd. It has a blue tick, so I guess it's a verified account. I wonder when it was created, because it already has 48,500 followers.

Just now, Georgina Arriaga said:

If Is run by Live Nation It has to be about music, right?

I could be totally wrong, but I think they also so books or do it periodically. I was looking and it seems like they teamed up with Bono in 2022 for his book tour, unless I just misunderstood the article 

3 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

I don't recognize any of these quotes at all, none of them, where are they pulling these from?

That entire page seems written by someone commissioned, or approved by Axl. I don't recognize these "famous" quotes either lol. Does @Blackstar? If not then I believe this is an official thing written to sell a book or something.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

I don't recognize any of these quotes at all, none of them, where are they pulling these from?

You're right! What is all this? I feel like I don't even know my Axl anymore! :blink::lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, found that too, but nothing more. Who's the author of that page? How can we not know this!? :wow:

6 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

I don't know either. I was hoping for @Blackstar to point exactly from where those came from lol

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

That entire page seems written by someone commissioned, or approved by Axl. I don't recognize these "famous" quotes either lol. Does @Blackstar? If not then I believe this is an official thing written to sell a book or something.

I think it's his book and these quotes are pulled from it

No honour among thieves is probably more likely than more music tbf

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Yeah, almost none of these "Axl quotes" rings a bell. And this page is about books. Hmm...

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

Must be AI, no?

Look at this from the introduction:

The descriptions of the quotes are clearly AI yeah, but the quotes themselves......

look at the IRL and you see author/axl-rose. This is more than likely a book

That will probably never come out lol

Edited by Rindmelon

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

"releasing albums under his own name" would only make sense if it's either AI or a solo album release is imminent.

Yeah, but it also says that beyond GNR he also has collaborations with Elton John and Slash. It's nonsense. Surely no one can be that unprofessional. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lio said:

Must be AI, no?

Look at this from the introduction:

Yeah, the "explanations" of the quotes also look AI generated.

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, but it also says that beyond GNR he also has collaborations with Elton John and Slash. It's nonsense. Surely no one can be that unprofessional. 

Unless it's about Children of the Revolution, as both Slash and Elton are on it :lol:

• Haha 2