Axl has his own Website now

5 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, but it also says that beyond GNR he also has collaborations with Elton John and Slash. It's nonsense. Surely no one can be that unprofessional. 

Well, just coincidentally, this year outside of GNR we have news of the Children of the Revolution cover coming out soon (which has Elton on it) and the Michael Schenker track with Slash:lol:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, the "explanations" of the quotes also look AI generated.

Unless it's about Children of the Revolution, as both Slash and Elton are on it :lol:

But even if it is AI, that quote is now on Axls official website. So it has to be connected somehow, I never heard of it somewhere else, neither does anyone so far?

• PERHAPS 1

9 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, but it also says that beyond GNR he also has collaborations with Elton John and Slash. It's nonsense. Surely no one can be that unprofessional. 

Its gnr of course it's unprofessional :lol:

6 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

One of them is on his official website. So how can it be fake?

I didn't say that quote specifically is fake. But the overall feeling I get when reading the quotes is that they are fake. I actually believe that whoever set up the webpage simply searched for Axl Rose quotes and added one from the page. The text on the webpage looks half finished, just look at the bio page where only Appetite is mentioned. I am sure Axl would have said something about Chinese Democracy, too. 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I didn't say that quote specifically is fake. But the overall feeling I get when reading the quotes is that they are fake. I actually believe that whoever set up the webpage simply searched for Axl Rose quotes and added one from the page. The text on the webpage looks half finished, just look at the bio page where only Appetite is mentioned. I am sure Axl would have said something about Chinese Democracy, too. 

I agree, but then the question remains where that quote comes from. It now appears on his website, but if no one even on here recognizes it, and we are all hardcore enough to post on a GNR fan forum, that is strange? So maybe it is drawn from a pool of information that is not available yet, comes directly from an official source, like Axl himself, or a book?

14 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

With the " they forgot to close Appetite, I wonder if it's just the first bit of a longer bio? Could this be just a draft someone put together for Axl or management to check and then add to or something? Someone who doesn't know a lot about Axl and just googled "quotes Axl Rose" and picked that fake one? Well, I'm assuming it's fake for now, since none of us seem to know it.

EDIT: Sorry, rereading your post, I see I'm just repeating what you said :lol:

Edited by Lio
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rindmelon said:

seem legit then. If this leads to him putting out the CD leftovers as solo tracks @Sweersa head will explode. I don't expect this site to be updated often but wouldn't be surprised if we get an interview with him from Del James at some point like on the old site.

interesting that it's launched now as the band are all doing there own things.

Anyone got a link to this old Del James interview please?

15 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I agree, but then the question remains where that quote comes from. It now appears on his website, but if no one even on here recognizes it, and we are all hardcore enough to post on a GNR fan forum, that is strange? So maybe it is drawn from a pool of information that is not available yet, comes directly from an official source, like Axl himself, or a book?

I think the quotes are AI generated and whoever added text to the webpage found it and thought it was genuine. Again, the text on the webpage doesn't seem to be in it's final version. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I think the quotes are AI generated and whoever added text to the webpage found it and thought it was genuine. Again, the text on the webpage doesn't seem to be in it's final version. 

If you think the quotes are AI generated, how does one of them appear on his official website then? Because it does, but yet no one is aware of that one, even the most hardcore fans.