284lqq.png

Wow

dude's getting all cryptic like bumble

crazy how quick pretty much all ref to gnr disappeared from his website

he's got a couple of sentences about his time in gnr and 3 photos

Edited by PITBOSS
  • Like 1

Let's not be too hard on Ashba.

In the end, we're just talking about a semi-retired rock band. Ashba didn't hit his wife, get caught committing a crime, didn't steal a bunch of money, etc.

This isn't GnR 1991.

Ashba quit Axl's hobby band, so he could write/record/produce and tour with a band that is very active (100 times more active than Axl's band).

Ashba has always been very open and communicates with his fans almost on a daily basis (some would say too much, lol).

You can't blame Ashba for choosing Sixx AM over GnR.

AND WE CAN"T be hypocrites either.

People on here bash Bumblefoot for keeping himself associated with the GnR brand........but now we are bashing Ashba for removing the GnR brand from his social media? One guy keeps it - gets bashed. One guy deletes it - gets bashed.

GnR is Axl Rose.

The revolving door of members doesn't really matter.

Unless a reunion happens.

I'm sure Axl will hire a couple more standout players. And they'll quit from lack of activity.

So yea. This isn't that big of a deal.

Thanks Ashba for your six years of service with my favorite singer.

I hated the stage antics and using social media like a 14 year old girl.

But I admire your work ethic and dedication, and I wish Axl would have given you the chance to write/produce/record some GnR tunes.

Good luck with Sixx AM.

• Like 3

Horrific things? Wtf is he talking about? His letter was written with nothing of the sort now this? DJ must be bipolar? I don't get it

So in other words...5 days until we get another open letter stating he never actually quit GN'R? :popcorn:

• Like 1

I think its called positive thinking. Very dangerous in my professional opinion.

I like Dj over Bumble. Reason being that Dj has tremendous business skills. I wish I could start a media business in Las Vegas. That would he awesome.

He seems more interested in music though.

Theres just zero money in music anymore.

Dont't hate the Dj, hate Spotify.

• Like 1

I like Dj over Bumble.

DJ is deaf as hell and his guitar skills are veery low. Girls like him but WTF is this - it's GNR! None of these guitar players suits there with guitar skills and style to the GNR sound. Even Axl's EQ on mic is so strange, that's why you all talk about his voice change so bad, but there it has a lot with mic pre and EQ too.

The show I saw Dj stole the show. He was the only guy on stage who had any stage presence or star power other than Axl.

But it didnt come to much other than giving CD some proper touring. The main thing is he understood GNR and who Axl was and probably wasnt surprised by anything. He seemed to really just be enjoying it.

godam 59 pages??

dj IS really the new slash

59 pages is crumbs my friend. Crumbs/

Back in the dark old days of total GNR silence you'd get over 100 pages for a possible sighting of Axl in a nightclub which eventually turned out to be nothing.

• Like 3