The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Anybody else getting messages/calls from friends who haven't been into GNR in 20-25 years? They think I have more information when in reality, I have what everyone else has-the Internet.

Everybody over the last few days have been telling me, like I wouldn't be aware of what's "going down". Funny how quickly GN'R become chic.

• Like 1

Was reading about a Bay City Rollers reunion this morning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3379509/The-return-rollermania-Bay-City-Rollers-touring-40-years-Time-s-taken-toll-fans-like-JAN-MOIR-don-t-fig.html

Tickets sold out in 3 minutes. Do we reckon GNR tickets will go faster? :lol:

Hopefully not

3 minutes? fuck, ticket scammers these days got great connections....

also Kristian Valen is a moron, but that don't cry ws funny :lol:

and yeah, Vicky Hamilton is a parasite these days. She had her moments with these guys, but then again "i'm not lyin' you HERO did" i mean c'mon, this is lolcano shit right there

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

For what it's worth, Kristian Valen also commented on Axls voice. He says it's great and that the boys are all ready to go! I have no idea how/if he actually knows how Axl sounds atm, but I thought it was worth a mention.

He's also quoted saying that there were studio work involving original members back in 2014.

Edited by PhilAnselmo

For what it's worth, Kristian Valen also commented on Axls voice. He says it's great and that the boys are all ready to go! I have no idea how/if he actually knows how Axl sounds atm, but I thought it was worth a mention.

Kristian Valen is a total moron from Norway, he works and live up in Hollywood. Shold not take this guy serious for a second guys....

No, it's not

here's why

what the actual fuck would 4tus do with this dude in a Norway recording studio? same applies to Slash...

oh gezz, my theory is fucked

Kristian Valen is a total moron from Norway, he works and live up in Hollywood. Shold not take this guy serious for a second guys....

Edited by Strange Broue

He's also quoted saying that there were studio work involving original members back in 2014.

Man this is hyping me up! Imagine new GN'R music

Has Corey Taylor retired now?

He said it should be the original 5 or with Matt. He is not much in to the hybrid line up.

Also I think he clarified his comment and said he'd retire for the time a reunited GN'R would be touring. I could be wrong though. I think if we get the original lineup and the illusion lineup, it will only be selective shows. Maybe I'm only saying this because it seems to be what's generally mentioned, but I think the hybrid lineup is what we will mainly be getting as far as touring goes.

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

My.mind.is.blown.

Waiting for Axl on Kimmel..

A hybrid version would be cool and moving forward while celebrating the past approach would be ideal. I don't think they can do 25 stadiums in the US alone. It would have to be with another band/artist that can sell some tickets. I don't even think an "AFD" lineup could sell out 25 stadiums in the US. There is a demand for it, no doubt, but I don't know about football stadiums. That's 50-70,000 each show.

He called the reunion 7 months ago, so he clearly knows something, though...

Has Corey Taylor retired now?

He said it should be the original 5 or with Matt. He is not much in to the hybrid line up.

Fair enough. I hope I don't stubble into the basement of some house tonight after one too many and meet all Slipknot members in there gimp masks, I hope to god there's a samurai sword to hand.

He called the reunion 7 months ago, so he clearly knows something, though...

People have been calling a reunion since 96' doesn't make you correct, just lucky.

Hi guys. I'm a new poster, but I have been lurking here for about two months. The funny thing is I really only became a big GnR fan a few months ago. So with the reunion now being imminent, it seems like I became a fan at exactly the right moment. :headbang:

Regarding the line-up, obviously I would prefer the AFD guys plus Sorum and Dizzy Reed, but even a hybrid would be awesome and more than we ever thought we would get. So I'm nevertheless pretty excited because GnR is coming back with (hopefully) a bang.

• Like 1

Hey! New poster from Norway! Ive been lurking on this thread since it started so why not become a member!

About Kristian Valen, he like everyone else could know something, but atleast the photo with slash is acouple years old, but i guess it has been written already.

Cheers and bring the reunion !

Hey! New poster from Norway! Ive been lurking on this thread since it started so why not become a member!

About Kristian Valen, he like everyone else could know something, but atleast the photo with slash is acouple years old, but i guess it has been written already.

Cheers and bring the reunion !

Welcome to the Forum.

Hi guys. I'm a new poster, but I have been lurking here for about two months. The funny thing is I really only became a big GnR fan a few months ago. So with the reunion now being imminent, it seems like I became a fan at exactly the right moment. :headbang:

Regarding the line-up, obviously I would prefer the AFD guys plus Sorum and Dizzy Reed, but even a hybrid would be awesome and more than we ever thought we would get. So I'm nevertheless pretty excited because GnR is coming back with (hopefully) a bang.

Welcome! And yes, exciting times to be a GN'R fan

• Like 1

I will bring the beer gnrjanus but sorry no banana. I have wanted to see The real GNR since I was a kid watching mtv and my parents wouldn't let me go. This news is awesome to me. Now hopefully they come to Nashville. Can't wait for the dates to come out.

Holy shit.. Just caught up with everything over the past couple days while ive been on vacation. Crazy to think Axl will be live on our TV sets in less then a week.

I dont know who is going to be apart of the lineup, but whatever they do, i hope they open with Pretty Tied Up. Alot of people dont like/over look that song. If Axl is still singing like he did a year and a half ago, i feel like he could belt it out in a lower register. Just think. You see Ferrer/Sorum/(doubt it, but)Steven behind the kit and you hear the cymbals and then you hear the first note ring out and you see Fortus/Izzy/Gilby on the side of the stage, then Slash comes in with those first notes, you hear "The Perils of Roccckkkkkk and Roll decadenceeeeeee" but you cant see Axl yet, Duff strolls put playing that first bass line, the band kicks in and Axl comes running out stomping his foot and grabing on to Duffs shoulder. Oh man. Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps. Never thought this forum would see the day this would happen..

Anyone going to the NYE show with Slash tonight? Cant imagine Slash will get through it without some drunk from the crowd asking about Axl... Plus it might be a special show. Hell, it might even be the last SMKC show for years if this GNR thing takes off!