Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Well its obvious whatever hell broke loose (assuming something did, indeed, change) happened in the last 24 hours or so as I was hearing as of last night that it was still going to happen (from, again, a person involved in Kimmel's production team) - I've tossed that person an email to see if I can get some new insight but during the week, they tend to be pretty damn busy (obviously) so no guarantees I get a timely response (or, any, really - its not like they're going to know everything going on re: the show anyway - especially as to why a guest might or might not be cancelled) - I'll let you guys know if I hear anything. This is so funny, though, regardless - can anything involving this band and its potential promotional efforts ever NOT be a clusterfuck? Just amused, as always, is all :)

Jarmo's full of shit.

These days Guns N' Roses are defined by rumours and hear-say spread by people who claim to be "insiders". I mean, does anyone remember the guy who claimed he was hiding under a desk at Universal illegally recording 'IRS'? He then demanded money for it. I'm laughing as I type this. Ludicrous.

I doubt this nonsense takes place on Adele's forum.