Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, gunners fan said:

Okk...I am a grown man with a great marriage, 3 great kids, but I will cry when I see Slash doing that November Rain solo....

There i said it....fuck it.

Your not the only one..... :)

• Like 1

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

There could still be hope, it looks like they were not completely done setting up the stage, maybe Dizzy will have 2...or the another is for Axl?

I like your optimism! Let's hope one is Dizzy's and the other is for Axl.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gunners fan said:

Okk...I am a grown man with a great marriage, 3 great kids, but I will cry when I see Slash doing that November Rain solo....

There i said it....fuck it.

2 kids for me, but I will do the same. I was too young for the original bands heyday so this whole thing is insanely surreal to me. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I signed up in Nov and cannot get back in since the site changeover. I don't really want a whole new package.

I think they changed all current members logins. I got an email from them yesterday with my new password. Are you sure you didn't get one?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

Yah, I know man....I'm trying to stay on top of what's going on and plan ticket strategy and hotels for summer tour....I have too much shit going on.  That dude is cool

fuck yeah!! \m/ Gn'R problems ;)

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You should have said that in the first place, don't blame me for your lack of detail.  

The fact that your original premise was that A. I wont be in Vegas next weekend after saying I was gonna be like 500 times that I was B. That I didn't know that the show tonight is in LA, when all I've been doing the last week of my life is tracking this story surpasses comical.

Can we PLEASE stop talking about this?  No one here gives a single fuck.

P.S.  Can someone please buy me a damn XL long sleeve tee shirt?  Drinks are on me.

Edited by Saltzy

Not sure if anybody noticed, but in the pic with Slash's amp, there is a Voodoo head on the other side. Richard uses Voodoo amps. No idea what Izzy uses since he hasn't gigged in years and I think he may have used a Carvin on the AFD tour (somebody else might be able to confirm). Anyways, it looks more and more like no Izzy to me unfortunately.