[Poll] What's you personal favorite solo record by one of the AFD members?

[Poll] What's you personal favorite solo record by one of the AFD members?  

343 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

I'm getting on the solos of the AFD 5 just now, heard a lot of the Slash stuff but never really cared to really listen and appreciate the music but damn, his first solo record is a punch in the face, so many great songs, masterpiece... He should do another one like this, put Axl on one song, would kickass

2 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

I'm getting on the solos of the AFD 5 just now, heard a lot of the Slash stuff but never really cared to really listen and appreciate the music but damn, his first solo record is a punch in the face, so many great songs, masterpiece... He should do another one like this, put Axl on one song, would kickass

I think that's going to be what he's gonna do when he realizes a new GNR album is not going to materialize or is gonna take a long time

Probably an Izzy album, or Chinese Democracy.

And I don't think all that much of Izzy's albums, which is a pretty good indication of what I think about the other guy's solo efforts.

Slash has done a few songs I really liked (most of which are on the self titled album) , but most I don't rate at all.

Duff? Embarrassingly bad, he's great in Guns but oh my god his solo stuff/Loaded is fucking dire.

Adler? Nah man.

Chinese Democracy is my favorite. One of my favorite albums.

I alsolike to love pretty much all of Slashs post GNR work. Snakepit, VR, and his solo stuff. My favorite album from him would probably be World on Fire

3 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

ChiDem.  It has some weak/average tracks but I love to death most of the songs on there (Better, Twat, Catcher in particular)

It's a GN'R album, not a solo effort. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I said apocalyptic love, I've always really liked that solo in Anastasia. And it says a lot about Izzy's musicianship that he'd rather do his own thing and make steady releases, when he could go and be a stadium touring band whenever he wanted. Gotta respect that on some level, though obviously I wish I stayed.

On ‎6‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:14 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

I think that's going to be what he's gonna do when he realizes a new GNR album is not going to materialize or is gonna take a long time

Im wondering if this was a condition for slash coming back. Hes not one to sit still for long periods of time. I think he would have asked Axl what his plans were if the tour worked out well in terms of getting back into a studio to record and go from there. Or if touring was only what axl wanted to do and once this tour wraps up they all go their separate way again?