Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

14 minutes ago, Fede said:

Please guys, give a couple of minutes to the KLOS 95.5 ''Breaking News Announcement", I think no radio station nationwide got a most "pathetic"? way to laugh at people expecting the "HUGE" thing, feel free to use the KLOS Presale Code... 

Lol.

Friendly Reminder:

We do not allow insults of other forum members/admins/users, etc.

If you have something bad to say about someone who runs another site, feel free to go their site and say it directly to them.

Thanks!

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I don't feel like contributing to this circus and the clowns around it.

49 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

On the other hand, 3 out of the 5 reasons why I love the band are still there

Three out of Five ain't bad as Meatloaf once said. :lol:

• Like 2

Tickets may be a steal for these shows if you're on the nightrain.. not many new nightrain members, and im sure casual fans have gotten out of bed and gone to work while listening to their pandora or spotify stations, so they have no idea. 

18 minutes ago, Fede said:

Please guys, give a couple of minutes to the KLOS 95.5 ''Breaking News Announcement", I think no radio station nationwide got a most "pathetic"? way to laugh at people expecting the "HUGE" thing, feel free to use the KLOS Presale Code... 

Jesus. Gnr management is literally retarded. I lol'd though :lol:

21 minutes ago, Fede said:

Pretty sure those guys have been following this thread. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

Is it disappointing that the announcement wasn't something other than additional shows?  Sure.

But let's keep things in mind: how many Soundgarden fans would love to be in our position?  

The addition of the Toronto show helps me since it means I'm definitely out for the Montreal and Ottawa shows, saving me a lot of money.  

I saw two stadium shows last year, happy to see them in something that has a bit better sound.  Would have preferred a theatre show but again, it's better than nothing.

My advise is to enjoy it while it lasts.  

And because shit happens it would make a lot more sense to announce an AFD 5 reunion while the 5 people in question are still alive

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, downzy said:

Is it disappointing that the announcement wasn't something other than additional shows?  Sure.

But let's keep things in mind: how many Soundgarden fans would love to be in our position?  

The addition of the Toronto show helps me since it means I'm definitely out for the Montreal and Ottawa shows, saving me a lot of money.  

I saw two stadium shows last year, happy to see them in something that has a bit better sound.  Would have preferred a theatre show but again, it's better than nothing.

My advise is to enjoy it while it lasts.  

1 minute ago, Padme said:

And because shit happens it would make a lot more sense to announce an AFD 5 reunion while the 5 people in question are still alive

I agree with both these points.

So conflicted. Lol :facepalm:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I see their point though. They were told they were gonna break some huge news but not told what it was. Then GN'R announced it hours before they were told they could. Seems like the only way to handle it would be to laugh it off.

That's bullshit, they knew exactly what it was.   They may not have known all the dates or specifics nationwide but the minute they started promoting an announcement they were told what specifically they were going to announce.  That's how it works.

• Like 1

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

For those who got tickets from Nightrain, was it just MSG where you couldn't select your tickets?

It's all of them from what I can tell. :thumbsdown: