Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 19/10/2018 at 1:40 AM, Ratam said:

Maybe this inspire Axl write "Get in the ring 2❓

Sorry is Get in the Ring 2 so now we need a 10 minute ballad version for GITR 3. like The Wrestler by Bruce with a 5 minute Slash solo. 

On 10/18/2018 at 11:46 AM, Gimpy Hewitt said:

I pretty much watch the national news in the morning and evening.  I just don't remember this story.  Anybody else outside of Georgia remember seeing this?  I'm wondering where Axl was sitting when he saw this story?  Big airport in Atlanta but Axl/DC rehearsed there.  Maybe I just missed the story. 

6 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

wow.

An overweight aging pampered out-of-touch rockstar acting like a tough guy on twitter...gimme a break.

Is anyone honestly impressed with his online behavior?

the only reason he says something like that is that he'll never have a new CD on sale so cops wont do shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, KURT19 said:

wow.

An overweight aging pampered out-of-touch rockstar acting like a tough guy on twitter...gimme a break.

Is anyone honestly impressed with his online behavior?

Only people I've seen impressed are a few websites that seem to have praised him for his political tweets. 

His tweets make me cringe more than anything. Starting with exactly what you said, then moving on to the fact that talk is cheap. It's easy for Axl to run his mouth and act like he's standing up for something. I don't ever see or hear him actually taking any action though. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Only people I've seen impressed are a few websites that seem to have praised him for his political tweets. 

His tweets make me cringe more than anything. Starting with exactly what you said, then moving on to the fact that talk is cheap. It's easy for Axl to run his mouth and act like he's standing up for something. I don't ever see or hear him actually taking any action though. 

He did get people to beat up that Donald Trump effigy in Mexico, lol.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

No.. It just confirms that he is the same douche he has been since the 90's.

The Medium has changed but the Douche remains. 

He probably would get his ass kicked 95% of the time (Tommy hillfiger) but he wouldn't back down the crazy fuck... 

12 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Those trousers are there problem with Franks drumming.

How the fuck can he hear himself over them....

Edited by Powderfinger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 25/10/2018 at 6:20 PM, Powderfinger said:

The Medium has changed but the Douche remains. 

He probably would get his ass kicked 95% of the time (Tommy hillfiger) but he wouldn't back down the crazy fuck... 

Those trousers are there problem with Franks drumming.

How the fuck can he hear himself over 

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Confused 1