Member Picture Thread

Słash

27 minutes ago, Dazey said:

If you ever get to fulfill that wish do us a favour and sneak a look at his crawlspace. Because y'know, things...... :lol: 

There's nothing wrong with my mate Jabs, he's what I imagine I would be if I wasn't such a fuckin' snidey little wannabe middle class cocksucker :lol:  On a serious note though, I mean that, I'd love to just do stuff like that with my life (not saying thats ALL he does with his life, you know what I mean), something creative, make cool things.  End of the day, whats a life worth?  You do your fuckin' shift, make your few quid and then its off to the fuckin' boneyard, all you really leave behind is a lifes work and creative endeavour is fuckin'...something, something tangible, something where you can say 'yeah, I did that'. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

There's nothing wrong with my mate Jabs, he's what I imagine I would be if I wasn't such a fuckin' snidey little wannabe middle class cocksucker :lol:  On a serious note though, I mean that, I'd love to just do stuff like that with my life (not saying thats ALL he does with his life, you know what I mean), something creative, make cool things.  End of the day, whats a life worth?  You do your fuckin' shift, make your few quid and then its off to the fuckin' boneyard, all you really leave behind is a lifes work and creative endeavour is fuckin'...something, something tangible, something where you can say 'yeah, I did that'. 

for me, it's this book I am writing. It looks like henry jones' diary, with old leather binding. Entirely hand written, it contains excursions on the state of the world, human interactions and other insanities. I imagine, in 100 years time someone will find this book and will spend the rest of his life trying to dechipher it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, action said:

for me, it's this book I am writing. It looks like henry jones' diary, with old leather binding. Entirely hand written, it contains excursions on the state of the world, human interactions and other insanities. I imagine, in 100 years time someone will find this book and will spend the rest of his life trying to dechipher it.

I hope that Nicolas Cage plays the person who finds and deciphers your book in the film about those auspicious events.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, action said:

a work like that? that's... unlikely.

I like your confidence, but I never know if you're being serious or not. Last week you were several times going on about how smart you are. So, you're either extremely confident and/or arrogant, or you're just taking the piss.

37 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I like your confidence, but I never know if you're being serious or not. Last week you were several times going on about how smart you are. So, you're either extremely confident and/or arrogant, or you're just taking the piss.

or both?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, EvanG said:

You look a bit like Gene Hackman in Enemy Of The State, except a lot younger,

The difference between a hero and a coward is one step sideways ...

Thank you for being the only person, so far, who hasn't said "hey man, you look like Drew Carey"

12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I wish I was fuckin' Jabberwockys neighbour, he's my fuckin' ideal person to live next door too.  Fuckin' music and freaky Texas Chainsaw videos and shit being made next door, life would never be boring again!

:lol: Thanks man. Having you around would be better than the ultra Bible thumpin folks around here. Cost of living is cheap too. What most people would spend on a house with a backyard the size of a postage stamp, you could get a decent house and 30+ acres of land.

10 hours ago, Dazey said:

If you ever get to fulfill that wish do us a favour and sneak a look at his crawlspace. Because y'know, things...... :lol: 

:PNah, I take the corpses and feed them to the pigs. No fuss, no muss. Putting them in my crawlspace would be tedious and back breaking. Plus I'd have to deal with the smell. Dead bodies smell like cat piss and ammonia

10 hours ago, action said:

Chase the dream my man. The world needs another Codex Gigas :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

For the past few weeks, I've been working on a painting. On Sunday night, I left my daughter in front of the TV with her dinner, while I say in the next room. 

This was the first time I've done this. 

She was fairly quiet, so after dinner I popped in to check on her, to find that she'd helped with the painting. 

Thankfully it cleaned up beautifully. 

_20200621_173435.JPG

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

For the past few weeks, I've been working on a painting. On Sunday night, I left my daughter in front of the TV with her dinner, while I say in the next room. 

This was the first time I've done this. 

She was fairly quiet, so after dinner I popped in to check on her, to find that she'd helped with the painting. 

Thankfully it cleaned up beautifully. 

_20200621_173435.JPG

caaa434918a907a762a0e1337821530c--toddle

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I'm watching an old wrestling PPV that I went to and I had no idea you can clearly see me on camera the entire night. 

Screenshot_20200626-132946_Gallery.jpg

Were you not watching the entire night too? :lol:  I'd've loved to've gone to see the wrestling as a kid, I remember when I was little I think they had Summerslam over here, Wembleyy Stadium, I would've sold my Nan for a ticket but no one was about to take me to see the fuckin' wrestling, I didn't even have Sky to watch it on the telly.  I think it was Summerslam 93 or 92.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Were you not watching the entire night too? :lol:  I'd've loved to've gone to see the wrestling as a kid, I remember when I was little I think they had Summerslam over here, Wembleyy Stadium, I would've sold my Nan for a ticket but no one was about to take me to see the fuckin' wrestling, I didn't even have Sky to watch it on the telly.  I think it was Summerslam 93 or 92.

I went to see Big Daddy at the Redcar Bowl in about 1985. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I went to see Big Daddy at the Redcar Bowl in about 1985. :lol: 

Serious, Big Daddy?  Shit man, how cool is that?  My uncle used to love all that old time wrestling, Mick McManus, Kendo Nagazaki, Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy.  I'd've loved to've seen that!  His real name was Shirley y'know, Big Daddy.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Serious, Big Daddy?  Shit man, how cool is that?  My uncle used to love all that old time wrestling, Mick McManus, Kendo Nagazaki, Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy.  I'd've loved to've seen that!  His real name was Shirley y'know, Big Daddy.

Aye. Met him and got an autograph and all that. Giant Haystacks and all the others were there too. :lol: 

Just now, Dazey said:

Aye. Met him and got an autograph and all that. Giant Haystacks and all the others were there too. :lol: 

I wish I had parents like that, assuming you went with your old man.  Only place my old man ever took me was the park :lol:  This vast expanse of grass with a fuckin' Rugby club and a climbing frame and swings.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I just watched that Summerslam the other day. That has to be the biggest venue they ever had that event in. 

I've been binge watching classic WWE this last week. Started with ep 1 of Raw from 1993 and just working through them, or at least I was for a few days and then my missus took over and skipped ahead to the 2000 era, booooo :thumbsdown:

Instead of the storytelling being told in the ring I'm now having to watch the 80 year old Mae Young give birth to a hand :rofl-lol:

Edit: Added some pics from Google Photos.

20181107-055003-COLLAGE.jpgIMG-20181117-184409042-COLLAGE.jpg
IMG-20190531-203713870-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by downliner
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, downliner said:

I've been binge watching classic WWE this last week. Started with ep 1 of Raw from 1993 and just working through them, or at least I was for a few days and then my missus took over and skipped ahead to the 2000 era, booooo :thumbsdown:

Instead of the storytelling being told in the ring I'm now having to watch the 80 year old Mae Young give birth to a hand :rofl-lol:

Edit: Added some pics from Google Photos.

20181107-055003-COLLAGE.jpgIMG-20181117-184409042-COLLAGE.jpg
IMG-20190531-203713870-COLLAGE.jpg

Cool pictures, but... where's Silent Bob?

• Haha 2