New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

35 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I selfishly don't want them to play Dead Flowers again because I was at the last show where they played it in 2012 with Izzy... maybe they could bring Gilby out to play rhythm on Wish You Were Here? :lol:

They should really fuck with people and bring him out to play a CD song :lol:

Realistically though, I'd want to see Gilby guest on either Patience or Nightrain. He always did really well on those songs. 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

That would be cool. Gunsfest or something like that.

Having a festival with all of the past Guns members and their projects would be so cool, especially if they come on for guest spots during Guns' set. They could even have a RNRHOF ceremony style jam where a super-lineup play Paradise City.

That would be awesome, which means it would never happen.

7 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Having a festival with all of the past Guns members and their projects would be so cool, especially if they come on for guest spots during Guns' set. They could even have a RNRHOF ceremony style jam where a super-lineup play Paradise City.

Would be great but it will look like some kind of travelling circus 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kever20 said:

We are so dry on news and music that Bret Buchanan is writing puff pieces about the Sorry vocal stems with Axl and Seb, and other sites claim it to be a lost, unreleased track. Haha.

I saw that and couldn't believe it. Baz's vocals are on the album, they're just buried in the mix.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hitmanhart408 said:

start at about 2:00

The way he says it makes me believe the band is really doing something right now. Not that I expect anything but, you know. 

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by default_
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I saw that and couldn't believe it. Baz's vocals are on the album, they're just buried in the mix.

I wouldn't even say they're buried. His obviously autotuned vocals are very audible. I guess some oohs and ahhs are kind of buried.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I wondered if Baz actually thinks his vocals were cut from the record? The way he responded to Brando on Twitter made me think that was the case.

I believe Richard is a eternal believer, he probably dream about releasing a gnr album with a stable lineup and thats why he is always so hopeful and optimistic. 

I like him, wish they could sort things out and release an album with the current lineup, I dislike the idea of having Frank on drums but it could work in studio. 

9 minutes ago, goodtimes8inity said:

Hopefully they come back and tour arenas.

They already had to step down to arenas on their last run through the US. If they chose to tour again without a new album, they can probably do arenas again though.

19 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

amazing what rechard said at 2:25 minuts of the video. how he could said that if there is not even a little piece of reality? I'm so optimist !!!!

"I've got this record with the Guns N Roses guys that hopefully we'll get out soon." -- that's the clearest indication I've heard yet that they are actually working on something. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goodtimes8inity said:

Hopefully they come back and tour arenas.

Well, with a new record they'll probably tour stadiums.

You know, the lack of real information if they're actually doing something is terrible, but if were Axl, i'd do the same thing. After the drama it was CD, i'd keep it very low, so there would be no pressure from the press and the fans and then just release the album out of nowhere.

3 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Why are they so silent???

Well Slash is on tour currently. If there was some news on GNR, it would hurt SMKC since all the focus would be on GNR. We'll probably not hear of anything until July when the tour is over. This is totally understandable out of respect for Slash. 

• Like 2