itsprettytiedup

Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

26 minutes ago, siraddam said:

Sounds cool anyway,  let's hope it gets released as a single.

Like a Looney Tunes single? I doubt these kind of cartoon show songs are released as singles and besides it's not really a good song. I mean Axl sounds great and all, but as a song it's exactly the kind of an AC/DC parody song that you'd expect from a cartoon show.

Anyway, it's cool that Axl did this and really great to hear his voice in a studio recording again. It's good that Axl's active. Gives a little faith that he might be working on GNR material too.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lies They Tell said:

Like a Looney Tunes single? I doubt these kind of cartoon show songs are released as singles and besides it's not really a good song. I mean Axl sounds great and all, but as a song it's exactly the kind of an AC/DC parody song that you'd expect from a cartoon show.

Anyway, it's cool that Axl did this and really great to hear his voice in a studio recording again. It's good that Axl's active. Gives a little faith that he might be working on GNR material too.

Totally agree that it's a bad song. It's just a parody with axl rose on it. Good voice though

40 minutes ago, siraddam said:

Maybe Guns n Roses could ask him to sing on their next album. Seriously though he must have recorded this pretty quickly,  but why? Sounds cool anyway,  let's hope it gets released as a single.

Lol that's funny.

1 hour ago, History2010 said:

Wtf is the matter with you? Just let people enjoy something for once in your life please. 

What's the matter with YOUS ?? It's fuckin' CARTOON for CHILDREN & look at how many pages of comments there are & views .... Do you think it's NORMAL for grown men to act like this over their favorite singer appearing in a CHILDREN'S CARTOON ?? I'm just worried about ya'lls mental health really 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

What's the matter with YOUS ?? It's fuckin' CARTOON for CHILDREN & look at how many pages of comments there are & views .... Do you think it's NORMAL for grown men to act like this over their favorite singer appearing in a CHILDREN'S CARTOON ?? I'm just worried about ya'lls mental health really 

Having a bad day at work? :cry:

• Haha 3

Now we wait for someone with a ton of time on their hands to mix scenes from this with scenes from Deep Impact and/or Armageddon!

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

I don't even need to respond. You made my point for me with this post. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PhillyRose said:

I still buy Donald Duck Disney comics. Does that mean I have a problem with my life ?

• GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, ShotgunBlues91 said:

I thought they stopped making new Looney Tunes back in the 50's or 60's? 
Cool that it's still going, but i don't like how Porky Pig looks though. :( 

They've been making new ones on and off ever since the original series ended. 

It's nice that you all want what you want - new music, obviously, but at the same time isn't Axl a human being, too? Maybe this type of shit is what he wants? To explore different things, and do things he has yet to accomplish in his life. I thought when he did the voice work for Grand Theft Auto years ago, that was pretty cool. Maybe that's the type of stuff that interests him on the side?

It’s not the first time a Rocker made a camo in a Looney Toons show. Back when Duck Dodgers was on tv Dave Mustaine was in an episode.

its cool because this isn’t the typically thing you would expect from Axl. But you can’t take this for more than it is. It’s a short song written for a kids show and there’s probably no reason to expect it to be anything more. But it’s cool to hear how Axls voice sounds in the studio now a days.

4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

i can't see it listed

Sorry - it's not listed in the credits yet, but he wrote the song.

• Thanks 1

I think it’s quirky and fun.  Axl is a Loony Tunes fan, so makes sense.  Nice surprise.

7 hours ago, Jw224 said:

Obviously it's not a good song it's a children's cartoon lol.

Most of them are terrible, but the Pantera instrumental for the one Spongebob episode was pretty good.