itsprettytiedup

Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

4 hours ago, GonzoThesaurus said:

You guys do realize the man is taking the absolute piss out of you, right?

Doesn't seem directed at GNR fans in any way to me. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sl4yer said:

Yes, when I was listening to it for the first time I thought about Ain't Fun. Idk why but I get that vibe for sure

The rasp definitely sounds a little deeper on this which is very cool

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

i like how low he gets his voice at 1:10 on “destruction zone”

Sounds like Ain't Going Down with some AC/DC kind of rhythm!

His singing in the second verse is the best of the song. The way he holds the rasp on the last word of each line..... such a shame is all I can say. This is all we get. So much missed potential with Axl ugh

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, tim10101 said:

While its EXTREMELY cool having brand new Axl vocals, he wasn't exactly the first rockstar to be featured in a kids cartoon LMAO

God Clone High was so fucking fantastic.  

2 hours ago, Underhardy said:

His singing in the second verse is the best of the song. The way he holds the rasp on the last word of each line..... such a shame is all I can say. This is all we get. So much missed potential with Axl ugh

Missed potential?  He's an all timer who has achieved iconic status.  

6 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

i like how low he gets his voice at 1:10 on “destruction zone”

Is only to me or...this video has no sound. I can’t hear anything.

12 minutes ago, Derick said:

Is only to me or...this video has no sound. I can’t hear anything.

Scroll over the video and if there is a speaker with a line across it on the bottom of the video, it is on mute. Click the speaker to un mute it and adjust the volume.

11 minutes ago, Billly B said:

Scroll over the video and if there is a speaker with a line across it on the bottom of the video, it is on mute. Click the speaker to un mute it and adjust the volume.

I’m trying from my cell phone and there’s no speaker but apparently it’s a YouTube problem. I just read this from the comments:

”The audio of this video can be heard on a cell phone as long as it has headphones...”

1 hour ago, Derick said:

I’m trying from my cell phone and there’s no speaker but apparently it’s a YouTube problem. I just read this from the comments:

”The audio of this video can be heard on a cell phone as long as it has headphones...”

I hear it from my cell phone, no problems at all without headphones😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derick said:

I can play it on cell phone no issues

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Missed potential?  He's an all timer who has achieved iconic status.  

are you serious? GNR and Axl have the most missed potential of all time. 1994- now ring a bell? only ONE album.

2 hours ago, Underhardy said:

are you serious? GNR and Axl have the most missed potential of all time. 1994- now ring a bell? only ONE album.

There's a difference between potential and fan expectations.  If Axl had decided to quit the music business in 1985 and move back to Indiana to become a shoe salesman, now that would've been wasted potential.  So to answer your question, yeah I'm serious.

3 hours ago, lame ass security said:

There's a difference between potential and fan expectations.  If Axl had decided to quit the music business in 1985 and move back to Indiana to become a shoe salesman, now that would've been wasted potential.  So to answer your question, yeah I'm serious.

agree to disagree man. Have a great New Year!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Underhardy said:

I have to respectfully disagree with you as well. As  a fellow New Jerseyan, I would say that someone like former NY Giant, David Wilson, had missed potential. The guy could have been a great RB but injuries and fumbling cost him a career as a great RB.  

Axl lived up to his potential by living on the streets and then becoming a success story. Axl is considered to be one of rock's most iconic singers. Could he have done more? Yes. However, he did reach and went beyond his potential of being a successful singer.  

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Derick said:

Should be the same on a phone.

42 minutes ago, Draguns said:

I have to respectfully disagree with you as well. As  a fellow New Jerseyan, I would say that someone like former NY Giant, David Wilson, had missed potential. The guy could have been a great RB but injuries and fumbling cost him a career as a great RB.  

Axl lived up to his potential by living on the streets and then becoming a success story. Axl is considered to be one of rock's most iconic singers. Could he have done more? Yes. However, he did reach and went beyond his potential of being a successful singer.  

Nothing worse than a guy who puts the ball on the turf. Tiki Barber had the same problem but he corrected it.  Another sports analogy with Axl would be Mickey Mantle, some people say he wasted a lot of his talent due to drinking.  I totally disagree, look at what he accomplished.  The guy is a legend. Sorry for veering the thread a bit.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BadApples87 said:

10 more years until the next Axl Rose song comes out.

Hey, I'm looking forward to it, maybe he can come up with a song for Colonial Penn or something. Maybe bring in Buckethead, they could call it "Colonial Penn, we put the fun in funeral "