Jump to content
ASLayerAODsk

Copyright Strikes....

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Towelie said:

So what exactly is it they've done that's so terrible? Banned a fan from their shows who illegally leaked material that wasn't his to leak?

Seriously, I don't know what it is they've done that warrants this kind of scorn?

No, it’s not this Rick guy being banned from the shows. It’s everything which has been discussed to death in here within the last years and which drives a lot of people crazy. Start wherever you want: lack of music, lack of interviews/communication, overpriced merchandise, overpriced tickets, GNRair, choreographied shows, Axls voice performance (stop playing shows if you’re voice needs a break instead of milking the cow), people getting threatened and no clear statement by the management and so on and so on. 

If you as an active member of this board really don’t know why fans getting despaired with this band or at least have a critical opinion, I cannot help. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, there is no dana only zool said:

wat

was that like, for ransom or something?  as in like, to prevent sensitive things from being leaked out? 

For Izzy it was stuff like extra cash to make sure he showed up and the other guy it was Beta's emails, Axl's book draft etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kittiara said:

What then? To never, ever question anything? No suggestions, ever? No favourite songs, no favourite anything, everything has to be just as great as anything else? A willingness to be sexist and racist and xenophobic and classist towards anyone who does not conform? That's troubling. Especially for a band who used to display a good dose of irreverence.

I'm just... baffled.

 

 

 

Almost sounds like communism/socialism... 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- It’s not Axl’s fault, I don’t think most of this stuff even gets as far as to the Holy Trinity. Just because you tag someone, it does not mean they devote their time to perusing that shit. They have people for that, however incompetent they may be.

- TB ain’t going anywhere, they’re virtually Axl’s family. What we need is the boys hiring someone more competent. But they’ve been discouraged by their experience. It’s all fucking Merck’s fault anyway.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, just read this. I havent posted in a while. 

Anyway, damn @ Beta's reply to Margot. Met Margot last year and she was nice and even gave me a GnFnR Fanspot bracelet(that I still wear). I wonder how she feels about this.

TB are they really this vile? I dont really follow them much. Also, wondering, since GN'R is BIG in Brasil, are they seen as some kind of celebrities there in their homeland for being able to manage GN'R?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Towelie said:

Really? What band do you prefer to GNR? 

The short answer to that is Pink Floyd. But in reality, there's probably a bunch of bands I prefer over GN'R these days. 

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I doubt Axl really gives a fuck anymore. He used to patrol the forums and shit like 20 years ago, but this screams TB.

I agree but he opened the door for them and now they run it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, chinese stew said:

This is all Stephanie Seymour's fault for firing Beta back in 92 and sending her uncle Axl's way.

Stephanie Seymour didn't fire anyone. Axl called Beta. He offered her a job. At the time she was a housekeeper. It was Axl who later put her in charge of other duties related to GN'R

Edited by Padme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Padme said:

Stephanie Seymour didn't fire anyone. Axl called Beta. He offered her a job. At the time she was a housekeeper. It was Axl who later put her in charge of other duties related to GN'R

Still, without Stephanie no TB. So she's still the origin of all of this and so she's to blame :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lio said:

Still, without Stephanie no TB. So she's still the origin of all of this and so she's to blame :P

Without Stephanie there would be no more TB.

We have to devote ourselves to writing ballads about her now, it's the rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Creed said:

i guess e-meters are allowed at concerts, cause they are not listed in that email. W. Axl Rose = L. Ron Hubba Bubba. Wanker Aldodge is like Tommy Davis. At least Rick left that cult for good.

 

Exactly what an SP would say. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder is after this incident about Beta mistreat Margott still will to continue being GNR fan or to continue attend they shows....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I wonder is after this incident about Beta mistreat Margott still will to continue being GNR fan or to continue attend they shows....?

If I spent the kind of money that Margott has, I'd be saying GNR as a whole could blow me, after such treatment.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Padme said:

 It was Axl who later put her in charge of other duties related to GN'R

Not exactly. After Merck and Tina (who actually did a fantastic job) there was sort of a management gap/revolving door leading to delays, fuckups and eventually Azoff pushing Axl into debt and devastation. Beta said she would leave Axl if he wouldn't hand over management to her/them and I do believe she really did mean well to protect him from the struggles that got to him. But the way she went about it could also be seen as taking advantage of his weakness (namely severe burnout/depression and blatantly obvious medication and alcohol issues) around that time. Fast foward you got tons of leaks, GNAir, social media fuckups, pissing off the most loyal fans, YouTube takedowns and other bullshit. When TB took over, the venues and markets actually got smaller, Axl did a Budweiser commercial, weddings and ended up doing a cover revue in Vegas. Right now they play any festival willing to pay, regardless the rest of the lineup or what audience. That's not even a smart cash grab, it's just plain stupid marketing devaluating the brand more with every gig. If it wasn't for Duff almost getting physical towards TB in a hotel to talk to Axl alone there would be no lineup at all anymore. Someone else on here recently pointed out that NTIL didn't happen because of TB, it happened despite TB. I agree with that.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

If I spent the kind of money that Margott has, I'd be saying GNR as a whole could blow me, after such treatment.

At least Beta should apology to Margott. Maybe Beta should retire about GNR management and just  to dedicate care her grandchildren, she isn't have more "Patience" about her job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Not exactly. After Merck and Tina (who actually did a fantastic job) there was sort of a management gap/revolving door leading to delays, fuckups and eventually Azoff pushing Axl into debt and devastation. Beta said she would leave Axl if he wouldn't hand over management to her/them and I do believe she really did mean well to protect him from the struggles that got to him. But the way she went about it could also be seen as taking advantage of his weakness (namely severe burnout/depression and blatantly obvious medication and alcohol issues) around that time. Fast foward you got tons of leaks, GNAir, social media fuckups, pissing off the most loyal fans, YouTube takedowns and other bullshit. When TB took over, the venues and markets actually got smaller, Axl did a Budweiser commercial, weddings and ended up doing a cover revue in Vegas. Right now they play any festival willing to pay, regardless the rest of the lineup or what audience. That's not even a smart cash grab, it's just plain stupid marketing devaluating the brand more with every gig. If it wasn't for Duff almost getting physical towards TB in a hotel to talk to Axl alone there would be no lineup at all anymore. Someone else on here recently pointed out that NTIL didn't happen because of TB, it happened despite TB. I agree with that.

 

Agree about the festivals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I wonder is after this incident about Beta mistreat Margott still will to continue being GNR fan or to continue attend they shows....?

IDK, to me Margott, Tako  and a bunch of other guys/girls, besides the money thing, they’re a different kinda hardcore fans. They’re much more into the “going to the shows and  have a good time w friends”..I can’t see her lost her mind w behind the scenes things like us. Probably all these Beta drama had mucho more reactions/hate over here... :shrugs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Derick said:

IDK, to me Margott, Tako  and a bunch of other guys/girls, besides the money thing, they’re a different kinda hardcore fans. They’re much more into the “going to the shows and  have a good time w friends”..I can’t see her lost her mind w behind the scenes things like us. Probably all these Beta drama had mucho more reactions/hate over here... :shrugs:

Maybe you are right, and these guys/girls are different animals that we. In my case i would feel very offence, at least you need preserve little self-respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to chime in.

It reads to me that Beta is saying that Margot is confused, and that she is sick of it, the video pulling, and not her as in Margot. I might be reading it wrong though. Maybe Margot posted videos that have been removed, and she has mentioned it to TB?

Edited by Mysteron
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

And he pays her $20 an hour. Big man lmfao

How am I a ‘“big man”? 16-20 dollars an hour is the standard pay a nanny usually gets for babysitting, house cleaning, etc. my point was that if beta didn’t work for Axl rose, she would be making the same amount of money as everyone here, yet she acts high and mighty. Don’t be dumb, dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

Sorry to chime in.

It reads to me that Beta is saying that Margot is confused, and that she is sick of it, the video pulling, and not her as in Margot. I might be reading it wrong though. Maybe Margot posted videos that have been removed, and she has mentioned it to TB?

I also think there are different ways to read Betas reply, and if I understand it correctly it has been google translated as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×