ASLayerAODsk

Copyright Strikes....

2 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

I should’ve consulted with you first. After all, you are the “oldest goat”. I am a slob. I am scum. I am LESS than scum. I should pay more. I should be more “goat”. Ps , it’s “than”, not “then”. Go Donny trump! Eh comrade? 

If you can't handle people commenting on the stink then don't air your dirty laundry in public. I'm not trying to have a big derailing argument just genuinely find your type of insubstantial nouveau riche attitude despicable and think you should change it, that's it. Trying to deflect by implying I think I'm some kind of moral arbiter to consult(I don't think that) and putting my username(lol) in quotations is pretty weak.

P.S. No, you're wrong, that's incorrect.

Edited by Oldest Goat

8 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I just find it baffling because no other band has ever had the issue, as far as I am aware, of management openly calling certain fans annoying while the people that love them the most can't even enjoy youtube videos, again like every other band in this world.

I find it baffling you have never heard about that! the list is endless:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/dark-side-of-fame-celebrities-with-the-most-dangerous-stalkers.html/

I also think, there is a difference between loving "them" (which I think is a bit weird and unhealthy), and loving the "art".

I can understand a 15 year old girl having an Axl poster on her wall and being "in love" with him, ok whatever. but for grown ups? well...

this is also not necessarily about the YT videos. for as long as I'm a member on here, management has been criticised and people were trying to "help" them with "advice".

Honeslty, I dont know why GNR even bother by this point. If I had my way, I would have called it a day loooooong ago. If I was an artist, my goal would be to make art and make it seen. Not, making new friends who frankly are a bit weird. the moment I would have been stalked and slandered like this, is the moment I would retire.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

It would help if Ax, Slash and Duff actually took interest in social media. But they have a intense detest for it. More the reason why Team BS is able to get away with everything

That would be a big mistake on their part. It's impossible to deal with fanaticism without creating friction and breaks like this one between TB and (part of) Fanbase.  Fanatics will always want more and more in this kind of interaction, will always create their own realities, their own truths.  And based on what they strongly believe, they are capable of creating colossal dramas. IMO, TB should never try to get close to fans like us, should never have exposed their personal lives on social media.  All the managers of the past made their money, made mistakes and created problems for the band but at the time were never criticized, many of us didn't even know their names at the time they worked for the band.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

He hired them!

Years ago, having had heaps of bad experiences with "people from outside". Come on, give him a break. 

4 hours ago, fantomas said:

Christ, I forgot the Madison saga.  Yeah, I lost a ton of respect from Axl on that one. His misogynistic side came in spades that day, he made it very clear that it was us vs them.  I like Axl as a musician but as a person, he's kinda trash.

I cringed when I read that. :facepalm: And Madison was an unabashed Axl fan. She banned a good portion of the die hards on this forum when CD dropped because of our negativity. And her reward was to get a message like that. Rose has a well earned reputation as a shitbag.

• GNFNR 1

28 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Years ago, having had heaps of bad experiences with "people from outside". Come on, give him a break. 

It isn't about me giving Rose ''a break'' but ascertaining the facts of the matter.

• Like 1

these days, GNR can hardly be classed as a band that will put out new product any time soon. The peak years of their creative output was 1987-1993. In that period, people could rightfully expect new product.

But these days, management is focused on consolidating financies and assets. it's mainly financial resources management. Keep what they have, and try to add to it. To this point, they are touring as the easiest way to earn cash.

None of it is focused on creating healthy relationships with the fans, and that is their right.

They aren't asking for a relationship with fans. They don't ask for advice, so everytime advice is given, it is unwanted. In this regard, I don't understand how they should be "grateful" when they receive advice either. If you don't ask for something, why should you be grateful when they get it? I'm sure they are more than capable enough, to help themselves. if they need our advice, then I'm sure they will ask.

much of this stems from a need to be "involved" somewhat (and maybe, get a crumble of the cake here and there?). There is a certain need that needs satisfying here. it's not a need that the band has, but a need of the fan. To have a look behind the curtain, to have some feeling of "entitlement", but why isn't it enough just enjoying the show? Chances are, when you do manage to have a look behind the curtain, you'll find they are just people like you and me, and frankly, the members of GNR are all a bit of scumbags and hypocrites anyway. I'm not sure what some fans are looking for here...

Edited by action
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It isn't about me giving Rose ''a break'' but ascertaining the facts of the matter.

But we have no facts as to how far this goes. 

What I’m saying is, we can’t claim this is definitely on Axl’s direct command. You guys keep forgetting that you may sweat stuff on forums all day, but they don’t. If it gets a bit farther (past Fernando) occasionally, then what we get is shit like that Del’s ignorant response, like "what did you expect when you’re sharing illegal material"... that nonsense. And if Del gives you this, what small portion of the whole thing do you imagine could even get to the musicians themselves?

It could be like, "Hey Axl, there’s this problem with youtube videos from the shows, fans are saying they are being taken down a lot, and..." "Yeah? Well tough luck. Now go away, I’m off to polish Hard School."
I think that’s all there is. 
The situation definitely is fucked up, but we can't assert we know who's doing what deliberately and who's just unaware / not giving a shit etc. 

Just now, jamillos said:

But we have no facts as to how far this goes. 

What I’m saying is, we can’t claim this is definitely on Axl’s direct command. You guys keep forgetting that you may sweat stuff on forums all day, but they don’t. If it gets a bit farther (past Fernando) occasionally, then what we get is shit like that Del’s ignorant response, like "what did you expect when you’re sharing illegal material"... that nonsense. And if Del gives you this, what small portion of the whole thing do you imagine could even get to the musicians themselves?

It could be like, "Hey Axl, there’s this problem with youtube videos from the shows, fans are saying they are being taken down a lot, and..." "Yeah? Well tough luck. Now go away, I’m off to polish Hard School."
I think that’s all there is. 
The situation definitely is fucked up, but we can't assert we know who's doing what deliberately and who's just unaware / not giving a shit etc. 

It is Rose. He would try and sue his grandmother if given half a chance. Rose once woke up one morning and nearly sued himself. All of this behaviour precedes Team Brazil so therefore it is an educated guess that the policy emanates from Rose himself and not his lackeys. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think there is enough evidence to suggest that Axl is the issue. I mean, Slash and Duff have always been very fan friendly with their solo acts and love doing smaller shows, getting close to the crowd.

But Axl wanted to keep the Guns name/brand and remain in big venues. He’s the one that went to war with the media years ago. He set the tone for how to treat fans with the madison rant. He’s the one that won’t release material and wanted pictures removed from the internet. It’s not hard to imagine he doesn’t like the YouTube vids. 

He’s the one that surrounded himself with the likes of Yoda and TB. 

I don’t think that Axl really wants to make new music or release anything like live DVDs/CDs. I don’t think he really wants YouTube videos or hardcore fans commenting on the set list. 

I think he’s happy to just tour and make money and would probably prefer not having to deal with the inconvenience of hardcore fans. The casuals are easier to please anyways. 

TB and Del are nothing more than yes men. If Axl says call Slash, they’ll call Slash. If he wants YouTube videos down, they’ll go down. 

Axl lost all motivation for Guns somewhere around 2008. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is Rose. He would try and sue his grandmother if given half a chance. Rose once woke up one morning and nearly sued himself. All of this behaviour precedes Team Brazil so therefore it is an educated guess that the policy emanates from Rose himself and not his lackeys. 

Not much of an argument. Guess it’s a moot point then. The same Rose who would jump into a crowd to beat a guy with a camera is the very same Rose who said – 13 years ago – that he doesn’t necessarily have anything against all those bootlegs and cameras... etc. We could go on, let’s not. ;)

5 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I feel like hes been heavily prozaced since like 2011

If I were in a band with Ashba I'd need prozac too. 

• Haha 2

Axl wants to control everything, and maybe he thinks he does, but it doesn't mean he actually does; which, in turn, doesn't mean that he is a "puppet." It's not black and white. He is a control freak, but he's also a person with many other issues.

There are many examples from the history of the band where Axl was not aware of things or wasn't aware of the extent of something, because the people who were around him went ahead and "predicted" his wishes in order to keep him pleased; or took "measures" because they couldn't predict how he would react about the same things in different instances, in order to secure that he wouldn't be upset and they wouldn't lose their jobs. There are many different people, from different timeframes, who have described the situation along these lines.

In regards to the lawsuits, Axl has threatened to sue many more times than he actually did. He has also probably been sued more times than he has sued. In most of the "famous" cases he was involved he counter-sued after he had been sued first.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mysteron said:

Any racism needs to be dealt with.

The owners of the Fanclub said they have no control over the Nightrain Forum. The Nightrain Admins never replied to anyone apart from 'it's being looked in to'. The thread was removed not just closed. 

5 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

How does anyone know if she truly unfollowed Susan? That would be An odd thing to do, but who knows. I mean, she did walk out of Marc Canter sons barmitzvah because Slash played a song. That was fucking loopy. She did it out respect for Axl. She couldn’t actually watch Slash play a guitar. 

Well she's watching Slash play a guitar now 😂

23 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

In regards to the lawsuits, Axl has threatened to sue many more times than he actually did. He has also probably been sued more times than he has sued. In most of the "famous" cases he was involved he counter-sued after he had been sued first.

Yep, I was just thinking about that, too. He has been involved in tremendous amount of litigation, but hasn't really sued others that often.

• Like 1

Fern: "Axl, the hard core fans have been complaining about the youtube takedowns."
Ax:    "Hard core fans. You mean the ones who leaked the Chinese sessions recently?"
Fern:  "Well... basically yes."
Ax:     "Are you kidding me? Next question."

This is how I think Axl probably might be "behind it". 

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

Fern: "Axl, the hard core fans have been complaining about the youtube takedowns."
Ax:    "Hard core fans. You mean the ones who leaked the Chinese sessions recently?"
Fern:  "Well... basically yes."
Ax:     "Are you kidding me? Next question."

This is how I think Axl probably might be "behind it". 

SO TRUE! :lol:

6 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

How does anyone know if she truly unfollowed Susan? That would be An odd thing to do, but who knows. I mean, she did walk out of Marc Canter sons barmitzvah because Slash played a song. That was fucking loopy. She did it out respect for Axl. She couldn’t actually watch Slash play a guitar. 

It's the first time I hear about it. Can ya tell us more? When did it happen? @ unfollowing Susan, you can check the list of ppl who are  following her etc. Susan is still following Beta, but it doesn't work in other way. More important to me is : are they still talking to each other? If not, that'd be weird :/

13 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I know Margott does, I might, but would have to search thru a lot of stuff to find them. I think there are a couple of other people who have them too. 

They were provided to nightrain admins at the time several letters of complaint were sent to them. 

I quit going on nightrain when all the drama started taking over and interfering with my love for the music.  

The memes were first posted online a while back, but then news ones reappeared several months ago on nightrain, which were more subtle so most people did not realize what was going on and they were attempting to use them to basically trigger Margott, who knew exactly what was being implied.

I have them. They're genuinely shocking - the worst sort of racism. If creating and posting them doesn't get you banned from a message board, I'm not sure anything would. 

Obviously I don't want to post them here, or be any part of them reaching a bigger audience. Rest assured they're vile though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ©GnrPersia said:

FOUR STEP SOLUTION TO END THIS CIRCUS:

STEP 1. TB to Pack N' GO (Axl to settle this cult somewhere far away from Malibu) [Urgent]

STEP 2. UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP to assign a professional manager like Peter Mensch (Metallica)

STEP 3. The new manager to lock the band members up in a compound studio+bedrooms and give them a deadline of 1 month to record together whatever the shit they have. They did it with Black Sabbath for album 13 and it worked.*

STEP 4. Provide press with a concrete release deadline

--

*Step 3 includes ALL band members. Axl is no exception.

LOL