09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

For whatever it's worth, I heard them soundcheck Madagascar in Vancouver in 2017 and they didn't play it at that show.

Yep ive heard the sound check boys are back and marcellies in sydney and both were never played. No vocals just instrumental and slash/duff talking between parts

• Like 1

I have no idea if that rumor they soundchecked Hard School is true, but if they did it doesn't even matter if they play it tonight because that's huge. That alone means they're serious about releasing new material and that it might be coming a lot sooner than we think. Not getting my hopes up but seriously huge news if they sound checked that song.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Still tho, the fact that it was even just rehearsed is still a MASSIVE step forward for this fucking band...

EDIT: Love you're new signature btw! This fandom needs to turn "Who's You're Mac Daddy?" into a meme!

I do agree that it is a significant development that this song was rehearsed. I hope it means the band is open to doing this and more new stuff.

And thanks! :) 

If they sound checked Hardschool, it means they probably intend to play it at some stage yeah. Doesn't mean it's tonight, or the next gig.

It certainly doesn't mean the leaks are intentional.  Jump to that conclusion if you wish but your jumping over logic in the process.

1 minute ago, TeeJay410 said:

Odds Axl addresses the leaks? He isn't a big talker on stage as of late, but who could forget the cheeky ”leaking motherfuckers” line

I doubt he would address the leaks, even if he opts to play Hardschool. He'll probably just say 'this is something new for you' and get right into it. No need to unnecessarily promote the leaks.

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

Well, guess im not getting any sleep tonight...

Me too and I am out of reactions . I have to give a reaction to the comedians around here.   :lol:    My imput.                 Izzy is at home  writing more of music which is his hobby and turning in bed early so  he can get early and go surfing with his surfing neighbors.:P. Seriously Steve is in Oklahoma tobight with his GnR cover band.  The Iz.  We could play WALDO, WHERE IS  IZZY ?  HE  vould be anywhere  , but at this concert as he never went to any of the CA shows.

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

He did mention "downloading motherfuckers" back in 2006, though.

Yeah, but he's less apt to ranting nowadays, and if what the admins are saying is true, he certainly wasn't happy about this whole thing. On stage, i think he would just take a professional approach and pass it off as a new song without any further comments.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Yeah, but if he's less apt to ranting nowadays, and if what the admins are saying is true, he certainly wasn't happy about this whole thing. On stage, i think he would just take a professional approach and pass it off as a new song without any further comments.

Didnt know the admins heard that he was unhappy about the new leaks. Makes the fact that they apparently just soundchecked Hardschool even more perplexing!