Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

1 minute ago, Tom2112 said:

GTFO if the world is a masterpiece in comparison to this :lol: This is a swing and a miss. I like that he's willing to take a chance with a song like this, but it's bland.

I disagree. True, its not If the World, but we heard If the World as a finished product. Eye on You doesn't sound finished, and its honestly not bad at all. I would say its capable of being a pretty damn good song. 

• GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, Download said:

I disagree. True, its not If the World, but we heard If the World as a finished product. Eye on You doesn't sound finished, and its honestly not bad at all. I would say its capable of being a pretty damn good song. 

i agree the vocals sound unfinished but i like the music it rocks

10 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Just when you thought that Silkworms was the worst Gn’R song ever, you get to hear this big pile of shit :lol:

And for the record, I loved all the other leaks, but this one is just too much.

Agreed.  This is brutal.  Bury it deeper where nobody can find it

• Like 1

I'm afraid that this is all that we have.

I mean, ALL THAT WE HAVE, AND ALL THAT WAS COMPLETE IN 20 YEARS!

Aside from that there's only the songs below with lyrics:

• Soul Monster
  • Quick Song
  • Zodiac
  • Nothing
  • The General

The rest is all instrumentals, right?

If that's all, Houston we have a big problem, because it's not that good, it is medium-good.

1 minute ago, Legendador said:

• Soul Monster
  • Quick Song
  • Zodiac
  • Nothing
  • The General

If that's all, Houston we have a big problem, because it's not that good, it is medium-good.

There is supposedly a 21st disc that wasn't talked about and has lots of songs with vocals

2 minutes ago, Legendador said:

• Soul Monster
  • Quick Song
  • Zodiac
  • Nothing
  • The General

How do you know more unreleased songs with vocals didn't come out of recording sessions after 2000? 

And I think the leaks are great. 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

10 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It seems like many people dislike this one but I actually think this song is really damn good. Needs some work but a damn good track with excellent vocals. Really cool song. Always love when Axl does the multi layered vocals. 

Not to mention, 8 songs are out, the threshold for an album- we have CDII.

1.) Going Down

2.) Silkworms

3.) Oh My God

4.) Eye on You

5.) Atlas Shrugged

6.) Perhaps

7.) State of Grace

8.) Hardschool

9.) KOHD Acoustic (Bonus Track)

GG guys. It was a wild ride but we have heard the vault and have finally heard the album I never thought we’d hear. It feels pretty damn good.

I refuse to believe this grouping of songs is what CDII is / was supposed to be ...

7 minutes ago, War2k14 said:

Can anyone tell me what kind of voice axl uses for this leak? I haven't heart it. 

It’s like the voice he uses on If the World and IRS.

After listening to this a few more times, I can tell that what ruins the song for me is definitely that “Mac daddy” part. Get rid of that and just keep the “hey hey”s going on at the same time, and the song would instantly become MUCH better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

It’s like the voice he uses on If the World and IRS.

After listening to this a few more times, I can tell that what ruins the song for me is definitely that “Mac daddy” part. Get rid of that and just keep the “hey hey”s going on at the same time, and the song would instantly become MUCH better.

Word... Yeah I think at some point he started singing clean to try and preserve his career.  Then he got a chance to sing with Angus and went, well... I guess I'll get raspy for this. LOL.

1 minute ago, War2k14 said:

Word... Yeah I think at some point he started singing clean to try and preserve his career.  Then he got a chance to sing with Angus and went, well... I guess I'll get raspy for this. LOL.

Yeah lol exactly. He even said he called his vocal coach for the first time in 20-25 years to retrain the rasp voice for NITL and Axl/DC.

Edited by rocknroll41

1 hour ago, Download said:

I love Axls voice, I just think the backing track is stale. It sounds unfinished true, but if this is the seed then as the great man omnce said :D https://gph.is/2cNYlM5

Edited by Tom2112
  • Haha 1