I have questions that need answers!

Guys is Steven Adler bisexual? He keeps hinting about it but I can’t find any answers on the internet. He also doesn’t have a personal life section on his Wikipedia page which is where it would say. Obviously he isn’t gay cuz he’s married to a girl, but he has hinted to being bisexual in multiple interviews. One time he said “I have no problem with my sexuality”. I’m very confused people. 

• Haha 3

No. He just says shyt ...maybe.   I think sometimes, off. The strokes and heart attacks , I think, did some damage upstairs.

He is happily married. Very pretty girl. younger. They have like 15-20 yrs. Long time.

They all , but Izzy  and Axl ,have bodily damage left from drugs.

Just now, Creed said:

95e67b35ad67aa897fb2a362383eb56b.jpg

Steven Adler: “...Chris Jericho, I love Chris Jericho. Dude I got a boner when I was up there with him, I’m sorry, I did! I love Chris.”

Other guy: “He’s a handsome man”

Steven: “He’s a sexy man, I’ve tried to get him to wrestle with me... I couldn’t get him to do it. I just wanted him to wrap his arms and legs around me.”

I dunno guys, do straight men say things like this?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, oshrøse said:

Steven Adler: “...Chris Jericho, I love Chris Jericho. Dude I got a boner when I was up there with him, I’m sorry, I did! I love Chris.”

Other guy: “He’s a handsome man”

Steven: “He’s a sexy man, I’ve tried to get him to wrestle with me... I couldn’t get him to do it. I just wanted him to wrap his arms and legs around me.”

I dunno guys, do straight men say things like this?

WTF????

Noooooooooo. :P  Yeah, WTF:blink:. Ok, he is  a fan of wrestler Chris Jericho, but that was much.

I cannot picture Izzy or Slash, Duff or Axl saying ....ewwwwwwww.....anything  using any of those words at any time in any kind of way about someone , a guy, they are a fan of 

I am not against gay guys.

I just think Steven is kind of messed up due to the strokes, heart attacks and is one of those types who  just says some dumb shyt.
Ex. His comments  , rather complaints, about the reunion after they did give him 2-3 guest appearances. He accepted it. Why complain /comment? His comment about the reunion  that he was sure Izzy was just as heartbroken.  Ehhh, I don’t picture Izzy to be the heartbroken type. I mean, it was  not like his dog died or something  important to be heartbroken over, lol. 

Again, I am not critical of Steve. People here who  have met him have said he is nice to fans.  He comes across very nice, just a lil case of loose lips. Brain farts.

Edited by Amaya

8 minutes ago, Ant said:

GettyImages-134484038.jpeg?w=980&q=75

We don't need society's labels. Let's groove tonight. 

Ants got the right idea.

3 hours ago, oshrøse said:

Guys is Steven Adler bisexual? He keeps hinting about it but I can’t find any answers on the internet. He also doesn’t have a personal life section on his Wikipedia page which is where it would say. Obviously he isn’t gay cuz he’s married to a girl, but he has hinted to being bisexual in multiple interviews. One time he said “I have no problem with my sexuality”. I’m very confused people. 

Are you a bisexual by chance?.:heart:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Why on earth does it matter!

Honestly I’m just curious. But fair point. 

21 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Ants got the right idea.

Are you a bisexual by chance?.:heart:

I do know a thing or two about hinting at being bi. (Yup)

Well, if someone made a thread the other day about what kind of spaghetti is on the TSI cover, I see no reason why this thread should be considered illegitimate. If those quotes above are true, then yeah, I'd say he is. 

• Haha 1

He talked in his book about giving blowjobs to other dudes for money.

Before that, he apparently also talked in an old interview about him and Slash turning tricks for money, if recent discussion at GNFNR is to be believed. Can't imagine Slash ever admitting to sthg like that, but Steven probably didn't have much of a filter during his drug years and apparently at least as far as he himself is concerned it's the truth, since he talked about it again in his book later on.

I think he also once played himself in some crappy low-budget movie and got raped by a serial killer in that movie. Or something like that, I don't really remember, but it was... bizarre.

All of that doesn't really have much to do with bisexuality and doesn't necessarily have to mean anything, but combined with some other stuff like the quotes above, it wouldn't surprise me if he is indeed bisexual. In which case, good for him. Glad he seems comfortable with his sexuality.

Edited by loke212

23 minutes ago, loke212 said:

Before that, he apparently also talked in an old interview about him and Slash turning tricks for money, if recent discussion at GNFNR is to be believed. Can't imagine Slash ever admitting to sthg like that, but Steven probably didn't have much of a filter during his drug years and apparently at least as far as he himself is concerned it's the truth, since he talked about it again in his book later on.

About this:

https://www.a-4-d.com/t4817-2002-07-11-steven-adler-official-fan-site-steven-refuses-potential-book-deal

(See Slash's comment in the post below)

Dunno, I don't particularly care to work it out either.  Its 2020, times change, men say some fruity shit sometimes (this in relation to the Chris Jericho thing), like saying a guys attractive or whatever.  Anyway, other than that, shit, I could imagine he might be, fuck knows, how do you ever know with anyone, a persons sexuality is kinda like their opinion, you have to take their word for it that it is what they say it is, cuz a man can say he thinks a thing that he doesn't just as well as say that he's queer when he ain't, don't make a lot of odds end of the day :shrugs: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Its 2020, times change, men say some fruity shit sometimes (this in relation to the Chris Jericho thing), like saying a guys attractive or whatever.

As opposed to Hollywood in 1987 when men were men... in women's clothing :P

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, soon said:

As opposed to Hollywood in 1987 when men were men... in women's clothing :P

Or England in 1970 where men were aliens...in womens clothing :lol:

1 hour ago, UseYourDemocracyIII said:

Looks like the forum has discovered the sixth stage of grief; mania

We've invented new stages around here :lol:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, jamillos said:

Well, if someone made a thread the other day about what kind of spaghetti is on the TSI cover, I see no reason why this thread should be considered illegitimate. If those quotes above are true, then yeah, I'd say he is.