Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

So below is a picture containing 21 members of the Guns N Roses team taken from the latest tour, Axl and band included. Out of 21 people, who do you think is acting up to the camera that's making you cringe so much, you want to bite through your knuckles???

1962797_637774249626221_5741369299121163

Yep!! You guessed right. :dj::facepalm:

I'm probably reading WAY too much into this, but IF bumble did have a subliminal message by posting these 2 images, I noted that on the first picture him and Axl are looking in the same direction and NOT in the latest image.

Like I say, I've read far too much into it.

Probably just bumble reflecting on his career with Guns :)

So below is a picture containing 21 members of the Guns N Roses team taken from the latest tour, Axl and band included. Out of 21 people, who do you think is acting up to the camera that's making you cringe so much, you want to bite through your knuckles???

Yep!! You guessed right. :dj::facepalm:

:lol:

In fairness, DJ makes me cringe no matter what he does.

Don't see what's face palm worthy about that? Duff fits in well with the band.. There's good chemistry there, wish he would stay.

The facepalm is for Ashba putting himself on the same level as those 2 legends.

• Like 1

djashba

3 hours ago

c9fb84ccce2b11e3b6970002c9d76be4_8.jpg

Fun Fact: I'll never forget the day this Les Paul showed up to my warehouse from @GibsonGuitars My guitar tech came running in and handed it to me. I strummed a chord, sat there for a moment not saying a word. He looked at me with a concerned look in his eye and said, "what's wrong with it?" In which I replied, "can you get me the blow torch?" Very confused he cautiously hands me a blow torch as he watches me set the guitar up in a ball of flames. After putting the fire out I said, "Now it's Perfect!" To this day it is still one of my favorite Les Paul's that I own, and most likely always will be. I guess the moral of the story is, don't be afraid to be unique by breaking the mold of what others think is the right way. The road straight ahead has been traveled before by many others, you know where that road leads you, so don't be afraid to build your own road in life and leave another option for others to follow one day. Be different, be yourself, be happy. Much love~ DJA

Jesus fuckin' Christ. :facepalm:

djashba

3 hours ago

Fun Fact: I'll never forget the day this Les Paul showed up to my warehouse from @GibsonGuitars My guitar tech came running in and handed it to me. I strummed a chord, sat there for a moment not saying a word. He looked at me with a concerned look in his eye and said, "what's wrong with it?" In which I replied, "can you get me the blow torch?" Very confused he cautiously hands me a blow torch as he watches me set the guitar up in a ball of flames. After putting the fire out I said, "Now it's Perfect!" To this day it is still one of my favorite Les Paul's that I own, and most likely always will be. I guess the moral of the story is, don't be afraid to be unique by breaking the mold of what others think is the right way. The road straight ahead has been traveled before by many others, you know where that road leads you, so don't be afraid to build your own road in life and leave another option for others to follow one day. Be different, be yourself, be happy. Much love~ DJA

Your spoiler is literally all there is to be said about that :lol:

I'm all for that look of an instrument that's been well worn in, beat up, etc. - but I like it to be natural, not artificial. This is no better than when Gibson makes a signature model that's identical to the original, even down to the little nicks and scratches, and charges $10,000 (Or more) for it.

djashba

3 hours ago

He is the Leonidas of emo kids.