Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I doubt Axl goes to see the venue before the shows, he has people taking care of that. Maybe he went to sign some papers? but again he can sign them in LA too? Maybe he is doing some investment in Atlanta? maybe he went to meet a "Friend" there?

But If we see a pic of Axl in Detroit, I will be pretty sure that he went to meet @RussTCB :awesomeface: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Here's that interview with the guy in the photo with Axl! 

https://audioboom.com/boos/4329573-mark-guglielmo-the-man-in-the-viral-axl-rose-photo?utm_campaign=embed&utm_content=retweet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=googleplusshare

Pretty cool to hear his story, the interviewers were kinda annoying but I think the guy did a great job talking for 10 minutes about a selfie ;)

I wonder if Axl heard that... The radio guys seemed pretty eager to talk to Axl. If he's still in Atlanta, maybe?

Axl probably will keep a low profile until the Vegas shows are done though..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Holy crap! I can't believe there's an interview with the dude. 

Not hating on him or anything. I'm just a little shocked that someone would interv someone who took a picture with a celebrity. 

I guess that speaks to the general publics levels of interest in Axl though, so that's a good thing. 

Yeah it really is an unnecessary interview but as you said it shows that the public still cares and it was pretty interesting to hear him talk about the meeting and the guy really seemed to know his GN'R

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Not hating on him or anything. I'm just a little shocked that someone would interv someone who took a picture with a celebrity. 

I guess that speaks to the general publics levels of interest in Axl though, so that's a good thing. 

Epic promotion starts... now?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

What's most interesting imo is the info about a whole tour. That alone is worth an interview.
Besides, it's cool to know how Axl reacted to the guy's approach.

Edited by emybdc
  • Like 1

I still believe the rumour of Axl having an business meeting about the Soundtrack for the next Guardians movie sound the most potential unless the stage is getting built in Atlanta and he is have a final check up before its packed up and sent to VEGAS but seems a bit of a distance. 

2 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Axl probably will keep a low profile until the Vegas shows are done though..

Which is exactly why they wanted to interview this guy. Axl tells the guy one thing and now he's going to get mobbed by the press :lol:

1 minute ago, SSHGUNS said:

I still believe the rumour of Axl having an business meeting about the Soundtrack for the next Guardians movie sound the most potential unless the stage is getting built in Atlanta and he is have a final check up before its packed up and sent to VEGAS but seems a bit of a distance. 

I haven't followed.. Where did the soundtrack rumor come from?

2 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I haven't followed.. Where did the soundtrack rumor come from?

Someone posted it on a chat and James Gunn was in Atlanta at the same time and the Guardians soundtrack was a big deal due to the cassette so maybe wanting Guns N' Roses involved so thats why were having a meeting and maybe why he had his business  entourage with him as well. 

1 minute ago, SSHGUNS said:

Someone posted it on a chat and James Gunn was in Atlanta at the same time and the Guardians soundtrack was a big deal due to the cassette so maybe wanting Guns N' Roses involved so thats why were having a meeting and maybe why he had his business  entourage with him as well. 

Ok thanks!

Nothing more substantial than both of them being in the same city at the same time then.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

This issue with the Axl pic is definitely one of those situations where I made a mistake in closing a separate thread on it, so I apologize for that. While I don't think we need a separate thread for everything that comes across GNR related social media accounts, it's very apparent that we needed one for things like this, Izzy-Gate and so on. 

Thank you to everyone who understands the mistakes we (read: *I*) make and we hope you understand. With the activity about the band about to ramp up we will definitely try to be more linient in allowing new threads on subjects people want to discuss. Again, I apologize for the mistake and I'll continue to learn while using my best judgement in trying to help the board be the best it can.

I was thinking the other day, that maybe we could have a show videos thread for just video links from the shows, so one doesn't have to go through 500 pages of comments and fighting (lol) to find videos.. It works pretty well on other artists sites that I follow. Just a suggestion :)

17 minutes ago, DarkFairy81 said:

I was thinking the other day, that maybe we could have a show videos thread for just video links from the shows, so one doesn't have to go through 500 pages of comments and fighting (lol) to find videos.. It works pretty well on other artists sites that I follow. Just a suggestion :)

Good suggestion.

Either that, or the person taking the responsibility of creating the update threads for each show, also updates the first post with the YouTube videos.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

@RussTCBI doubt Axl goes to see the venue before the shows, he has people taking care of that. Maybe he went to sign some papers? but again he can sign them in LA too? Maybe he is doing some investment in Atlanta? maybe he went to meet a "Friend" there?

Maybe he was just in the mood for some Atlanta Taco Bell. ;-)

On 3/19/2016 at 5:37 AM, irishguns said:

New pic!!

image.jpeg

Whoa!  He looks better than I expected.  I hope he has worked on his voice which is the only thing that matters here.

By the look of that forearm I can tell he's been working out.  Not sure if 3 hours a day, everyday sans Sunday like everyone else, but working out to some extend for sure.

Good for Axl.  As soon as he hits the road, the possibility of losing more weight is strong - specially in the chest, chin area where he still looks fat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

We're hungry For guns n roses :P

• Like 2