Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

it's already been stated he was/is in atlanta to meet with certain producers

There's no confirmation of this by anyone official. The only official word is Fernando saying it was "a little getaway".

3 hours ago, Padme said:

Fernando posted at HTGTH, all he he said was "just a quick get away" when he was asked what Axl was doing in Atlanta. So it's like an no answer or maybe that was what it was.

I feel like I can't trust anything til the shows

I thought this was more or less cleared up by @Eddie Money a long time ago. He posted that attachment from a tour production company that listed all the services they provided for huge tours. Seems very likely Axl was there checking out the stage set up. It was a very interesting post. Eddie definitely seems to be a music insider. (I'm still not ruling out he's not THE Moneyman- haha)...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarkFairy81 said:

The radio guy just said this on instagram (in the pics comments):

So I guess he'll say what it is on their show tomorrow...

How much you want to bet Mygnr is the source...?

"my buddy paranoid androyd has confirmed that Axl was meeting with producers for GNR's upcoming album."

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Whoa!  He looks better than I expected.  I hope he has worked on his voice which is the only thing that matters here.

By the look of that forearm I can tell he's been working out.  Not sure if 3 hours a day, everyday sans Sunday like everyone else, but working out to some extend for sure.

Good for Axl.  As soon as he hits the road, the possibility of losing more weight is strong - specially in the chest, chin area where he still looks fat.

he looks great! I am getting so excited I can hardly wait!:dance:

Axl looks great and looks like he´s in a good place, good for him! Why ya´ll must obsess over a t-shirt is beyond me. Damn let him and his woman get back to enjoying each other.

Edited by Dijon

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:15 PM, killuridols said:

Politically correct my ass. This is a shirt with a terrible message on it: women are disposable, trash them. And the worst is a lot of women are killed daily due to gender violence and their killers DO throw their dead bodies in garbage cans. 

Dont tell me what to listen to. If I were a casual fan I wouldn't be in this forum. But liking GNR music doesn't make me a blind ignorant follower of everything they do. I don't like One in a Million either and I would never wear a Charles Manson shirt, like I've seen many fans wearing it just to emulate Axl.

i have developed my own personality and beliefs, some of them are totally opposite to that of Axl's or GNR and that won't prevent me from liking most of their music.

If only people were offended by how the majority of women treat men like disposable trash we'd have less male suicides and divorces and less women would be getting killed by weak men who've been gipped by them more than a few times, they also wouldn't be used if they had any respect for themselves or others, lets not forget that Eve ate the apple.

Women by and large are not the perfect angels they're made out to be, with that said, there are still some respectable sweethearts left in the world worth a mans time, but I have no problem with Axl's shirt, as a strip club manager I just pretend that is one of the entitled girls I work with on his shirt.

Edited by SlashElvisTCB
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But We still don't know yet.... it could be an April fools joke....

But isn't the whole idea of a April fools joke that you make it on April Fools, not two weeks before?

• Like 2

Happy for Adler.  I get where the reunion purists are coming from (it needs to completely be the original lineup or at least the Illusion lineup, which I wanted), but after the announcement that it looks like Axl, Slash, and Duff will be the core original members, I've always had a hard time believing Steven and Izzy would have nothing to do with this at all.

6 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

This is not a joking matter. Trunk would never make that kind of joke and antagonize his relationship with GN'R.

Yes. Exactly this.

We got 4/5 of the appetite lineup of true. Let's hope things work out with Izzy..