Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Good to see recent picture of Axl..he looks ok. to me. Not sure what's all the fuss about. Glad he removed the stashes..also, if they are indeed going to do a whole tour, that would be amazing!

13 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

Axl should grow a full beard. Hes still out of shape. "Muscular Axl" lol. He has done nothing to lose weight. At least hes Wearing a cool t-shirt. 

I can't help but feel that you are mocking this entire thread by contridicting everything that has been said..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkFairy81 said:

The guy already said he didn't ask Axl what he was doing in ATL.. & he's answered a lot of questions already. That's one pointless interview lol and ridiculous how starved people are for any info, interviewing a random dude who got a pic with Axl.

Well it takes two to tango. The guy clearly agreed to do the interview with Bailey. He could've refused to do it

• Like 1

the fat on axle chest makes his neck look shorter and his head too round. Axl should lower his sodium  meat dairy and beer IF he wants to look better. Hitting the gym is completely useless if your not going to control your eating

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

2016 Slash is more overweight than 2016 Axl.

There.

So is Pittman still in the band, because as I mentioned many pages back his Twitter SOCIAL MEDIA account still clearly displays guns n roses!

Well there was the thing with the drumhead, but maybe the auction people asked them not to let him sign it. "Please. We gotta raise some money here. No Pitman."

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kosonen said:

Axl should grow a full beard. Hes still out of shape. "Muscular Axl" lol. He has done nothing to lose weight. At least hes Wearing a cool t-shirt. 

I totally agree, Axl with a full beard would look badass!! 

4 minutes ago, DIST said:

Anyone seen Axl wearing this shirt?

29fbmhk.png

Like, what  does it mean? 

Forget about that shirt, look at that dapper fella in the back. Can't we get him to play the towel? 

• Like 1

I'm not sure this is the right thread to post this, but since this is a development of Axl's pic, I'm gonna post it here.

This brazilian page on facebook claims that Axl's in Atlanta seing the new GnR stage which is being set up in the largest airport in the US, Atlanta's.

I have no idea how reliable this is, but I'm guessing it's more likely than Axl's being the new AC/DC vocalist :facepalm:

Edited by emybdc
  • Like 3