Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 minutes ago, jamillos said:

So he's flying to Boston today (or did yesterday) to play a Friday SMKC show and then right back to play a GNR gig in France on Saturday? Wow, that man never sleeps. 

No, I think it's a pre-recorded show from Slash's tour.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jamillos said:

So he's flying to Boston today (or did yesterday) to play a Friday SMKC show and then right back to play a GNR gig in France on Saturday? Wow, that man never sleeps. 

Is an encore. I guess he will be answering questions about everything with the exception of GNR that is the thing that everyone wants to know

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

No, I think it's a pre-recorded show from Slash's tour.

Oh ok.

3 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Is an encore. I guess he will be answering questions about everything with the exception of GNR that is the thing that everyone wants to know

Yeah, that's what I would expect too. 

6 minutes ago, vloors said:

What a clown

Yeah, it looks lame... but when you think about it, maybe it’s his way of saying 'stop bothering me with this already'. Maybe it’s his version of 'He’s in my ass, that’s where Slash is. Fuckhead! Go home!' Maybe. 

Edited by jamillos

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

Yeah, it looks lame... but when you think about it, maybe it’s his way of saying 'stop bothering me with this already'. Maybe it’s his version of 'He’s in my ass, that’s where Slash is. Fuckhead! Go home!' Maybe. 

I just see it as a slightly amusing response to the where's Izzy memes and shirts some people use/wear. :shrugs: