Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Guns_n'_Roses;_Spaghetti_Incident%3F_cov

The Spaghetti Incident isn't a strange thing to happen.
Even in dutch national politics it does.

A few years ago there was a right wing party ruling our peaceful little country under the sea.
(EDIT: This all happened in 2002 when that party was part of a government that ruled for 87 (!) days before they collapsed.
Time flies, I am getting old but then again....so is GNR and this story)

According to household cleaning service their meeting room had to be cleaned when there seemed to have happened some kind of food fight in their meeting room.

(Sad thing to notice that this is the biggest news "about GNR" these days but anyways...)

Link to newspaper (In Dutch....sorry)
https://www.tubantia.nl/politiek/oud-ministers-doen-boekje-open-de-snoepwinkel-moest-open-voor-meneer-wilders~a305c291/

Edited by avahland
additional information

On 8/14/2022 at 6:31 AM, avahland said:

Guns_n'_Roses;_Spaghetti_Incident%3F_cov

The Spaghetti Incident isn't a strange thing to happen.
Even in dutch national politics it does.

A few years ago there was a right wing party ruling our peaceful little country under the sea.
(EDIT: This all happened in 2002 when that party was part of a government that ruled for 87 (!) days before they collapsed.
Time flies, I am getting old but then again....so is GNR and this story)

According to household cleaning service their meeting room had to be cleaned when there seemed to have happened some kind of food fight in their meeting room.

(Sad thing to notice that this is the biggest news "about GNR" these days but anyways...)

Link to newspaper (In Dutch....sorry)
https://www.tubantia.nl/politiek/oud-ministers-doen-boekje-open-de-snoepwinkel-moest-open-voor-meneer-wilders~a305c291/

what

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

I love them. This is the best video they've made so far in terms of the reunion. PATIENCE. Watch it. It's from 2020. You've seen it before. Somebody embed it if you can. I'm on vodka now. 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=743528423135378

it s truly amazing, those axl in the stair shoots r something else 

On 8/27/2022 at 10:52 AM, WhazUp said:

Hell yeah, I was there!  I specifically remember closing my eyes during this song and thinking to myself this is as close to the vibe of my favorite bootleg (Felt Foeum '88) as I am probably ever gonna get and Popcorn's drums was the reason for the drastic change in sound for that and My Michelle.  He brought Appetite with him

Everyone sounded far better with Steven at the kit. Even Frank sounded better unplugged and pushed to the backstage somewhere 😂

• Haha 2