Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 hours ago, Jw224 said:

I hope they play New Song You Could Be Mine (90s Live Versionl)!!1!

I am an insider and I can confirm with 100% certainty they will play You Could Be Mine at almost every show the rest of 2022. Get FN excited everyone for new music!

11 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Not random, ticket sales are poor. This is good for us who want "new" music!

Actually ticket sales are strong considering we have only recently opened our borders again and Eden Park is new to hosting concerts of this size compared to Western Springs stadium. The band will sell out in Auckland in advance of the show. We have the woman's rugby world cup on today' and Eden Park has sold out with 47,000 people. That wasn't the case 2 weeks ago or 4 days ago.. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I am an insider and I can confirm with 100% certainty they will play You Could Be Mine at almost every show the rest of 2022. Get FN excited everyone for new music!

Is it the new single version with the messed up intro????!!!!!!:o

12 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

Random tour promo tweet from Axl lol

Looks like an Offspring album cover from the 90's

18 hours ago, Coma16 said:

No, no I can't. But feel free to look up the ticket sites for yourself if you are interested.

Can you actually tell though from looking at the ticket sites? I'm not sure you can. I mean you can get on the site, see what sections say 'allocation exhausted', but that is about it I think. I've got tickets to Brisbane and the Gold Coast shows, and I am thinking about going to Adelaide too, but I'm hoping to hang out until last minute to see if they discount the tickets further. 

2 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Can you actually tell though from looking at the ticket sites? I'm not sure you can. I mean you can get on the site, see what sections say 'allocation exhausted', but that is about it I think. I've got tickets to Brisbane and the Gold Coast shows, and I am thinking about going to Adelaide too, but I'm hoping to hang out until last minute to see if they discount the tickets further. 

I was looking from the links on the GNR site, many of then have the maps that show, while a few don't. A few are selling very well (as expected in larger markets). For you, since you're already going to 2, I'd wait for last minute - it gets tricky if youre planning a trip. It's always a gamble though... have a blast and I hope you get that "all new show" or at least a few surprises along the way!

22 hours ago, Coma16 said:

I was looking from the links on the GNR site, many of then have the maps that show, while a few don't. A few are selling very well (as expected in larger markets). For you, since you're already going to 2, I'd wait for last minute - it gets tricky if youre planning a trip. It's always a gamble though... have a blast and I hope you get that "all new show" or at least a few surprises along the way!

Thanks mate. Yeah it is a gamble waiting until the last minute to see if they are desperate to sell off tickets for much cheaper price. I've been burnt so many times seeing smaller shows, like when I went to see Ace Frehley and Gene Simmons play here in Brisbane at the Tivoli where I get in early and pay full price, then friends buy the same ticket with last minute specials and literally get the ticket for less than half what I paid. Thats annoying :wacko:

Anyway, like you said I'm already going to two shows so I think I'll wait and hang out for last minute tickets to Adelaide. 

I doubt we will get anything new. They will probably think rolling out Angus Young on stage again for a quick AC/DC cover will excite us again, when all we really want is a new song or two. As we know Guns N' Roses live in an alternate universe where they give their fans what they don't want.