Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

awww those wallabies / wallaroos / little kangaroo pictures are so cute!

maybe he came early to see if he could spot a big buff roo out in the wild XD

roger-the-kangaroo-sanctuary-alice-sprin

(but it's definitely better if he sticks to petting the itty bitty ones, since there's some roos as tall as Axl or even Duff out there. and they can disembowel people with one kick O_o)

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

awww those wallabies / wallaroos / little kangaroo pictures are so cute!

maybe he came early to see if he could spot a big buff roo out in the wild XD

roger-the-kangaroo-sanctuary-alice-sprin

(but it's definitely better if he sticks to petting the itty bitty ones, since there's some roos as tall as Axl or even Duff out there. and they can disembowel people with one kick O_o)

I’ve seen security working doors that look exactly like that at some local clubs 😂

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Fh_Gw74UoAE2Jgv.jpg

I thought he would reference Dans passing. I suppose one potential benefit from this sad occasion is that if he went on a Nazareth binge it may have inspired him with any songwriting (don’t laugh). I would have loved a live cover of Hair of the Dog though.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

I thought he would reference Dans passing. I suppose one potential benefit from this sad occasion is that if he went on a Nazareth binge it may have inspired him with any songwriting (don’t laugh). I would have loved a live cover of Hair of the Dog though.

First thing I thought of reading this , is that they'd put Hair of the Dog in the setlist 

• Like 1

Twitter is going in for a spin recently, and that seems to be a communication channel to the public that Axl often uses. If the worst happens and Twitter dies, I wonder if he will use any other social media, or just stick to communicating on the official Guns N Roses website.

The website says about Nightrain, "Exclusive Access to the Nightrain Members-Only Community, Fan Forum and Blogs". Has anyone ever seen what the inside of that community looks like? How's the "vibe" of it, I guess? Are those exclusive blogs written by the members of GnR, or by the band management? (i'm not really inclined to spend money to check it myself :P )

14 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

The website says about Nightrain, "Exclusive Access to the Nightrain Members-Only Community, Fan Forum and Blogs". Has anyone ever seen what the inside of that community looks like? How's the "vibe" of it, I guess? Are those exclusive blogs written by the members of GnR, or by the band management? (i'm not really inclined to spend money to check it myself :P )

The forum consists of one lunatic who has been banned on all other forums talking to himself and sometimes making racist jokes about fellow fans. Ergo: it's a piece of shit forum

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

He’s right of course…drones CAN be a right pain. Perhaps if the band released live footage of the reunion people wouldn’t go to such lengths to secure footage….🤣🤣🤣🤣

We can only wonder what Axl of 91-92 would have done with these drones….🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

He’s right of course…drones CAN be a right pain. Perhaps if the band released live footage of the reunion people wouldn’t go to such lengths to secure footage….🤣🤣🤣🤣

We can only wonder what Axl of 91-92 would have done with these drones….🤣🤣🤣

bt3A1FE.png

• Haha 2