Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

24 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Useless or just suck.... This band deserves to be so much better.

I think they are useless. It doesn't mean they are bad or anything... but really.... their presence is not fundamental for any GN'R show. Same goes for the husbands and other add-on people like the trainer, the masseuage, the pimp, etc.etc. etc.etc.

:shrugs:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

I think they are useless. It doesn't mean they are bad or anything... but really.... their presence is not fundamental for any GN'R show. Same goes for the husbands and other add-on people like the trainer, the masseuage, the pimp, etc.etc. etc.etc.

:shrugs:

Well, a lot people or things can be considered useless by people that have nothing to do with that. A cool example of that is that some of us use to cry and be in pain about some aspects of the band that, from my POV, it’s completly useless( useless to the band and to theirselves, the hard-core fans). They’ll not change anything just because a very very little part of us, hard-core ones, decides to use the power of the “IMO” thing to vent weird obsessions about their private lifes or (in an ilusional way) thinks that the band is or should be a sort of customizable toy. :shrugs:

P.D.: IMO.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bailey96 said:

I know there’s another leg of this tour coming up in a few months but her post kind of sounded like a farewell to me. Wishful thinking but it would be kind of cool if the band went back to being a 6 piece like the skin n bones tour or when izzy was still in the band during the first part of the illusion tour. 

And then, maybe Pitman is returning :D

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Bailey96 said:

I know there’s another leg of this tour coming up in a few months but her post kind of sounded like a farewell to me. Wishful thinking but it would be kind of cool if the band went back to being a 6 piece like the skin n bones tour or when izzy was still in the band during the first part of the illusion tour. 

That would be absolutely amazing if she was done.. Smaller venues with a 6 piece band.. Fix the drumming situation and I would even be able to deal with Fortus...

• Like 1