Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

wait, do I get correctly that a fan did a sketch because he wanted to contribute in some way, they didn't even say thanks and instead blocked/banned him, and now they're selling the thing within an eyeblink?
LOL. what's not even bizzarre anymore :rofl-lol: 

• Sad 1

well at least this explains why there's no reaction to the Open Letter. they are way too busy stealing fans' creations and selling them for $$$$$.

this pathetic circus is not even funny. the only thing they can do really well is milking the cash out of anyone who is naive/stupid enough to buy their junk.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zombux said:

well at least this explains why there's no reaction to the Open Letter. they are way too busy stealing fans' creations and selling them for $$$$$.

You do realize that sentence doesnt make any sense and there is no relation to those two things? Just a reason for you to ride that same old horse again. 

A typical thing you see populist politicians do

Edited by RageKage
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RageKage said:

You do realize that sentence doesnt make any sense and there is no relation to those two things? Just a reason for you to ride that same old horse again. 

A typical thing you see populist politicians do

so what would you suggest to do, besides beating the dead horse?

teach me, master! :)

If you’re gonna critizise the fact they haven’t responded to the letter yet (we have no clue why they havent, apparently they are dealing with it), dont use a stupid non-argument like „they’re not responding cause they’re milking the fans“

its ridiculous

5 minutes ago, RageKage said:

If you’re gonna critizise the fact they haven’t responded to the letter yet (we have no clue why they havent, apparently they are dealing with it), dont use a stupid non-argument like „they’re not responding cause they’re milking the fans“

its ridiculous

Letter has been out a week and or takes one minute and precisely zero effort to say "we are or aren't involved with said individuals"

They are cowards that dont care about the fans, that is why there is no response

• Like 2

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Letter has been out a week and or takes one minute and precisely zero effort to say "we are or aren't involved with said individuals"

They are cowards that dont care about the fans, that is why there is no response

Or maybe they are sorting out legal consequences and arent gonna say anything until these are finalized?

Just now, RageKage said:

Or maybe they are sorting out legal consequences and arent gonna say anything until these are finalized?

Legal consequences would mean they ARE affiliated with them. If they have nothing to do with them, they have all to win and nothing to lose by simply stating that that's the case.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Lol. Ok, Fenando

I’m not fernie and i was just assuming. I dont know if thats what they’re doing. I hope so. But maybe people should wait a while until they tear apart tb for this

Edited by RageKage

Wow, I thought he was a big Tommy fan, too

Just now, MildlyArtistic said:

Isn't Walker Alford the troll who tweeted at Discord's customer support as soon as people on this forum set up a Discord for bootlegs about a week or so ago?

Yup