Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

This is clearly a remix. I doubt that the original Blood in the water sound anything like this.

At what point has that been disputed? BITW is likely to exist in a more inspired form, but Brain was instructed to remix songs from Chinese Democracy.

It doesn't merely sample Prostitute, it quite clearly is Prostitute with parts of BITW mixed into the song.

According to NGOG, the BITW leak was from your end. Is he lying or misinformed?

I've heard more stories since I made that post. I may have initially been misinformed in terms of the person responsible.

But to address Mr. SM, do you actually expect us to believe you deleted files that 99% of GNR fanbase do not have access to?

You know it's bad when people are creaming their pants over THIS :lol:.

My question is this. Didnt msl say when shit leaks he gets a phone call from the FBI asking if he had anything to do with it and/or knew anything about it? Because at the very least he knew something about it. Very interesting.

Anyways, the only leak I'm even remotely interested in hearing is going down. Wake me up if that ever surfaces.

Maybe it was a joke by Brain, you know, when he was bored in the studio waiting for Axl to show up?

Or maybe it was made for a specific occasion.

Picture the scene...it's October 31st, the room is pitch black as you shuffle your way along, feeling for something in the dark. Suddenly you find yourself caught in a tangle of evil, sharp black spikes. A ghostly voice warns you there is blood in the water (you pause noting there is no rasp) scared witless you thrash and struggle to no avail. Just as you think the nightmare will never end you hear a switch flicking and the room is illuminated once more and you realise it was only Axl's Halloween tree. Candy anyone?

....well it could happen....and besides I'm bored! :-D

Maybe it was a joke by Brain, you know, when he was bored in the studio waiting for Axl to show up?

Picture the scene...it's October 31st, the room is pitch black as you shuffle your way along, feeling for something in the dark. Suddenly you find yourself caught in a tangle of evil, sharp black spikes. A ghostly voice warns you there is blood in the water (you pause noting there is no rasp) scared witless you thrash and struggle to no avail. Just as you think the nightmare will never end you hear a switch flicking and the room is illuminated once more and you realise it was only Axl's Halloween tree. Candy anyone?

Life is just candy corn and pumpkin beer under the Halloween tree in da 'Bu

Awful. Ridiculous. There's no words to describe how bad it was. I'll never listen to that mess again, just like I didn't listen to Better Gone after the first listen. Wish I hadn't heard both of them tbh. I really hope both are fake or unofficial remixes by a clueless fan or whatever.