April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

Also, I wouldn't hold my breath but in his speech it could be time for Axl to announce upcoming plans "We have a residency coming up... and we have a new album to finish, 2016 is looking good... we'll see. Thank you, have a good night and don't fight the po po, peace!" something like that wouldn't be too far out!

Jungle, chinese and paradise city if there's another song... you're crazy or nice boys. Don't see any new songs happening.

Bach will likely be there so If he is, count My michelle into the set.

Don't think Baz will be there - he's got East Coast gigs the next 2 nights.

I just don't get why this would be an outlet to announce a new album.

"Thanks for this award, by the way, ROUND TWO STARTS NOW!"

It would just be awkward, and it certainly is not Axl's style.

Awkward...? Mtv 2002 was awkward.

Nothing Axl does at this show could be more awkward than 2002. 2002 he came out with cornrows, mickey mouse voice, over sized work out clothes, a guitarist with a bucket and rain coat, a half bald guy, and Madagascar, then ended by shouting "ROUND ONE!."

That's kind of hard to beat.

1200th post

Hope Axl doesnt wear sunglasses and hats at this, he should really prepare

Prepare ? That's preposterous

Plus, it's next week. I don't think he'll look a lot different.

Is there a dress code for this? Aka, is it a formal event, or can anyone show up wearing what ever?

Edited by liers

I just don't get why this would be an outlet to announce a new album.

"Thanks for this award, by the way, ROUND TWO STARTS NOW!"

It would just be awkward, and it certainly is not Axl's style.

Awkward...? Mtv 2002 was awkward.

Nothing Axl does at this show could be more awkward than 2002. 2002 he came out with cornrows, mickey mouse voice, over sized work out clothes, a guitarist with a bucket and rain coat, a half bald guy, and Madagascar, then ended by shouting "ROUND ONE!."

That's kind of hard to beat.

Now we are going to have Fat Axl, Mickey Mouse Voice, and DJ Ashba. 2002 sounds like a dream and I'm not a fan of that incarnation of the band.

Fernando posted a picture of the band on the plane on their way to LAX. At work so I can't currently post it.

c6cbe87cc71f11e39ae70002c954371c_8.jpg

DJ's connected at the hip to Axl, man. Good to see Axl and Duff shooting the shit. Is that Bumble slumped over on Duff's right/left of the picture or just a pile of bags? :lol:

• Like 2

Fernando posted a picture of the band on the plane on their way to LAX. At work so I can't currently post it.

DJ's connected at the hip to Axl, man. Good to see Axl and Duff shooting the shit. Is that Bumble slumped over on Duff's right/left of the picture or just a pile of bags? :lol:

Either Bumble or Richard, can't tell which. With all the rumors that Axl travels separate from the band etc it's nice to see them all moving around together

This picture gives me all of the feels.