Last full album you listened to?

Broskirose

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 9:35 AM, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Blind Before I Stop by Meat Loaf.

Awesome that you're listening to all of them. A few stinkers along the way (Midnight at the Lost & Found), but it's definitely worth it. BOOH II and WTTN are good albums again, then comes CHSIB which is okay and then you'll enter my favorite Meat Loaf era: BOOH III. Such a banger, even without Steinman.

Also, Hang Cool Teddy Bear from 2010 is an absolute banger and probably one of the best late in life albums by any rockstar.

Last full album I listened to was Hard Knocks by Joe Cocker. Loved it.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

Awesome that you're listening to all of them. A few stinkers along the way (Midnight at the Lost & Found), but it's definitely worth it. BOOH II and WTTN are good albums again, then comes CHSIB which is okay and then you'll enter my favourite Meat Loaf era: BOOH III. Such a banger, even without Steinman.

Also, Hang Cool Teddy Bear from 2010 is an absolute banger and probably one of the best late in life albums by any Rockstar.

Last full album I listened to was Hard Knocks by Joe Cocker. Loved it.

I saw a tribute act after his passing. I knew a few of the obvious songs beforehand.

There are good songs on all of his albums imo.

Bat Out Of Hell II: Back Into Hell by Meat Loaf.

• 4 weeks later...

Avril Lavigne - Let Go. She recently recreated the album cover 20 years later. Surprisingly underrated artist. And the jet black hair from the girlfriend video suits her better

Edited by ssiscool
  • Like 1