Five Finger Death Punch singer makes fun of Axl

i don't know if any of you are watching the Knotfest live stream, but FFDP singer Ivan Moody just did the cliche "put all the lights on everyone" but added: "take this fucking spot-light off me.. I'm not Axl Rose god dammit!" which prompted a huge cheer from the audience

Why do people give bands such silly sounding names? "Five Finger Death Punch" because it sounds hard when we know that they all probably got bullied at school for being smelly little metallers. :lol:

A band that had guys named Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Dizzy is much more intelligent :D :D

should it not be 4 fingers and a thumb death punch? OR 5 people coming together to create 1... FIST! wait... :P

5 Finger death punch are terrible, and the singer is actually the worst/most cringey thing about them... I wouldn't take it too personal when someone makes fun of Axl or GnR, an easy target and a cheap way to get a crowd with you because so many people dislike Axl and GnR.

Singer in a pretty popular band says something negative about Axl.........IE: his band and everything about his life must be torn to shreds. People on this forum are pretty funny.

Same singer says something positive about Axl = "I always liked that band. I hope I can see them soon!" "I hope he and Axl make a collaboration one of these days!"

Comedy gold, Groghan. Comedy gold. :lol:

Edited by Nosaj Thing
  • Like 4