Dear Fermanager,

Fernando on htgth:

"Maybe this is something, shit maybe it's more ammunition for the selected few to feed from it. But we are working in rebuilding our current so-called webstore into something that fits GNR's brand. Should be done here soon, a week or two I would imagine. Just got our first mockup of the store a few hours ago. "

If you would like to build something for GnR 's brand, release new music. We can buy your tshirts at Walmart , Spencer's, and Hot Topic for half the price. Put a new cd in your Web store, then it would be worth revamping. I know.... bitch bitch bitch. That's all I do.
  • Like 1

Fernando on htgth:

"Maybe this is something, shit maybe it's more ammunition for the selected few to feed from it. But we are working in rebuilding our current so-called webstore into something that fits GNR's brand. Should be done here soon, a week or two I would imagine. Just got our first mockup of the store a few hours ago. "

You have to give Fernando some respect here. This was the outcome of that three hour meeting. And, we are clearly in need of a new belt buckle!

• Like 1

Fernando,

Can you give us any details on the new album? Will it be a double album? Which guitarists will be featured? If you were guessing when would it be out? Can you check with Axl see if you can throw us a bone or two?

Signed,

Everybody on this site.

• Like 2

Ok,i think the guy its not coming back but here are my questions,sorry for the english im from Spain

1.What happens now? have Axl consider to reunite with the old band and let them check the songs he have and made a record?

2.What happens to Axl voice,since 2011 he has not be the same from 2006-2010.That was the perfect voice for gnr! i know he knows he is not singing like that nowadays....

3.I think all we knows that he is not a younger anymore,so the time is running low for HE/US,we cant wait 3 years for a new record.

When did the negotiations to get Duff for the 2014 South American Tour begin?

Any plans to sell the Live Like A Suicide-style tees from that tour on the new web store? I couldn't pick one up at the Buenos Aires gig as I spent all my money on water :/

Was having Izzy at the St Tropez wedding gig in 2012 part of the deal and he came to Palma as a result of that, or was it the other way round?

Were there plans to have Izzy at any of the 2014 Vegas shows?

Fernando,

Where does new music fit into the scheme of things for GnR? I see a contest to win a belt buckle or a phone call from Dizzy. And on another site you said that you guys are working on improving the band store.

It seems obvious to the rest of us that the main priority should be -first and only first - a new album. A new album of songs will drive more business to your online store than just updating or making the webpage prettier.

As for actually improving the store, does that mean you are adding items that GnR fans would want to actually purchase - like unreleased music, unreleased concert videos, unreleased backstage footage? Whatever new items would you be putting on the store that would generate more traffic? Serious question, not being sarcastic. This is a band that hasn't released in album in seven years, has recently lost two band members (so no new photos, posters, t-shirts featuring the current band). So I'm confused at what kind of items you could be adding to the store?

Hey there, whoever is listening.

I don't even have a question to ask - I just need to come clean on something.

Over the years I've spent a lot of time here, especially around the release of Chinese Democracy. I spent a lot of time and effort participating and instigating flame wars and other such silliness. There was trolling to be done, nasty Axl et al jokes to be made, attacks and insanity.

If feelings ever were hurt, I truly am sorry. During 2015 I've completely given up on this sort of behavior on the internets.

Everything is intertwined with everything else, all things effect everything else.

2006 was the last happy year I had and after that, I've struggled through various difficulties in life. This year I've been humbled by some great things that have come into my life. For some time now I've felt humbled and grateful. I will try to stay away from attacking anyone and anything on the internet, even when this blessed spell ends that I'm having. I don't want to go back to spiteful attacks and antisocial behavior on the internet.

To anyone who bothered to read this far, thanks for letting me get this off my chest. :heart:

• Like 1

Hey there, whoever is listening.

I don't even have a question to ask - I just need to come clean on something.

Over the years I've spent a lot of time here, especially around the release of Chinese Democracy. I spent a lot of time and effort participating and instigating flame wars and other such silliness. There was trolling to be done, nasty Axl et al jokes to be made, attacks and insanity.

If feelings ever were hurt, I truly am sorry. During 2015 I've completely given up on this sort of behavior on the internets.

Everything is intertwined with everything else, all things effect everything else.

2006 was the last happy year I had and after that, I've struggled through various difficulties in life. This year I've been humbled by some great things that have come into my life. For some time now I've felt humbled and grateful. I will try to stay away from attacking anyone and anything on the internet, even when this blessed spell ends that I'm having. I don't want to go back to spiteful attacks and antisocial behavior on the internet.

To anyone who bothered to read this far, thanks for letting me get this off my chest. :heart:

That was nice, although i can't really believe that you confess your online trolling to Fernando on a GNR forum

Hey Fern when will the album come out? And I don't mean this soon shit. I'd like a real answer. I don't understand what's so difficult about that. The fans who stuck by the band all these years deserve a real answer.

Edited by rev

Hey Fern when will the album come out? And I don't mean this soon shit. I'd like a real answer. I don't understand what's so difficult about that. The fans who stuck by the band all these years deserve a real answer.

Here here.