Paging Axl/TB/Fernando....reunion comment?

why would anyone comment on future business that envolves so many people and money before everything is done?

When the reunion is official for all members involved, promotor and management we will have news by the proper channels, like it always has happened before but it won't be by harassing fernando with stupid requests.

No million dollar deal is gonna be jeopardised because some fans want answers on a message board. that's just crazy talk. no one responds to crazy people and that is why fernando has nothing to say for now.

• Like 3

why would anyone comment on future business that envolves so many people and money before everything is done?

When the reunion is official for all members involved, promotor and management we will have news by the proper channels, like it always has happened before but it won't be by harassing fernando with stupid requests.

No million dollar deal is gonna be jeopardised because some fans want answers on a message board. that's just crazy talk. no one responds to crazy people and that is why fernando has nothing to say for now.

All we hear are roumors. He could come out and say there isn't any truth about it.

All we hear are roumors. He could come out and say there isn't any truth about it.

What if there is truth to them?

And if there isn't, does it serve Axl's interests to address/correct the rumours. Right now he's got more people paying attention to what's going to happen and likely more pull with the label than he would otherwise. Why give up the leverage because a worn-out fan base is looking for a little reprieve? It's almost never been his m.o. in the past, not likely it will change going forward.

And if there isn't, does it serve Axl's interests to address/correct the rumours. Right now he's got more people paying attention to what's going to happen and likely more pull with the label than he would otherwise. Why give up the leverage because a worn-out fan base is looking for a little reprieve? It's almost never been his m.o. in the past, not likely it will change going forward.

Nah, thats not an excuse. IF there isn't any truth to the rumours, then why treat your fans that way? Why isn't there any statement of the departure of DJ and Ron.

Nobody knows the current state of the band. That's not how you treat fans.

Fernando was here not long time ago. Why won't he post something when's interesting?

That's my point.

Same goes for Slash btw.

He could easily answer the questions in any interview.

All that if there isn't any truth to the rumours.

Haha it's not their reunion to confirm.

It is their reunion to confirm. Seriously, tell us all how it isn't?

Their client, the greatest lead singer and front man of all time, has sworn that death would happen before their client would reunite with him. Now, he has worked things out and his words for "one of us will die before it happens " as well as other legen.. Wait for it.. DAIRY quoted like "not in this lifetime" have to be explained.. They have to be backed up and made sense of regardless of how axl felt when he was saying them. They're going to have to answer to a lot of people for it and mostly behind the scenes. Not trying to make team Brazil out to be the victim here because they piss me off the most but, how would you react to representing someone who's comments are like axls?!

They need to come up with a game plan PR wise to explain it and since all of us nuts here (I included myself mods) have nothing better to do than to over analyze their quotes, now they have to find a way to explain themselves and convince us. Frankly, it sucks to be them. A reunion is happening.

And he best times are yet to come... But boy oh boy does Susie have some splaining to do

check Jarmo's change if behaviour and go figure.

It doesn't take a genious, ya know?

Jarmo was a company man, before the company ever decided to 'work' with him.

I'm pretty sure he loves being "behind the scenes", so anything that would be deemed against the grain is not on his agenda. If Axl and TB are now pro Slash, Jarmo is pro Slash too. He mirrors Axl and TB opinions, so whatever he says is probably something he heard and just repeated.

check Jarmo's change if behaviour and go figure.

It doesn't take a genious, ya know?

Jarmo was a company man, before the company ever decided to 'work' with him.

I'm pretty sure he loves being "behind the scenes", so anything that would be deemed against the grain is not on his agenda. If Axl and TB are now pro Slash, Jarmo is pro Slash too. He mirrors Axl and TB opinions, so whatever he says is probably something he heard and just repeated.

He's literally TB's robot, and just regurgitates whatever sentiments they have at the given moment. To me, it's extremely telling that the main section over there is suddenly pro-Slash discussion.

Edited by sofine11

Haha it's not their reunion to confirm.

It is their reunion to confirm. Seriously, tell us all how it isn't?

Their client, the greatest lead singer and front man of all time, has sworn that death would happen before their client would reunite with him. Now, he has worked things out and his words for "one of us will die before it happens " as well as other legen.. Wait for it.. DAIRY quoted like "not in this lifetime" have to be explained.. They have to be backed up and made sense of regardless of how axl felt when he was saying them. They're going to have to answer to a lot of people for it and mostly behind the scenes. Not trying to make team Brazil out to be the victim here because they piss me off the most but, how would you react to representing someone who's comments are like axls?!

They need to come up with a game plan PR wise to explain it and since all of us nuts here (I included myself mods) have nothing better to do than to over analyze their quotes, now they have to find a way to explain themselves and convince us. Frankly, it sucks to be them. A reunion is happening.

And he best times are yet to come... But boy oh boy does Susie have some splaining to do

Because TB won't be managing GNR for the reunion.

Well, IMO the fact that they (Axl/TB) haven't denied the rumors is very telling.

They don\t typically come out to comment on wild rumours.
That by itself is ridiculous. Plus, not denying reunion rumours could harm the fuck out of nuGnR, if that still exists.
  • Like 1

Well, IMO the fact that they (Axl/TB) haven't denied the rumors is very telling.

They don\t typically come out to comment on wild rumours.
That by itself is ridiculous. Plus, not denying reunion rumours could harm the fuck out of nuGnR, if that still exists.

Yup, Axl never denies rumours

https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/540309216703954944