Terrorist attack thread

alfierose

Rightists, how many middle-eastern countries do we have to invade or bomb before our foreign policies are changed? Is there a magic number that we get to where you say, yeah, maybe we should do something?

Inb4: "That's stupid and not a valid comparison." The Iraq war created a lot more dead innocent men, women and children than any random act of terrorism in a Western country has ever done. Saddam was a murderous despot, but we went in under false pretences and effectively replaced him with the breeding ground for ISIS, nothing in Iraq got better after 2003. Then we have the audacity to tell people from the region to fuck off when they come running from an organisation which brutally murders (and literally crucifies) people, an organisation which the West helped create...

Treating the middle-east as some sort of homogeneous hell-hole of equally hateful and inscrutable brown people who have to be shut out of virtuous white, democratic, Christian/Secular Europe and simultaneously bombed to fuck, isn't going to make this problem go away. It's only going to make it worse, but I suppose it depends on whether or not you feel babies born in Syria and babies born in Belgium equally deserve the right to grow up in a peaceful world and make the most of their potential.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Rightists, how many middle-eastern countries do we have to invade or bomb before our foreign policies are changed? Is there a magic number that we get to where you say, yeah, maybe we should do something?

Inb4: "That's stupid and not a valid comparison." The Iraq war created a lot more dead innocent men, women and children than any random act of terrorism in a Western country has ever done. Saddam was a murderous despot, but we went in under false pretences and effectively replaced him with the breeding ground for ISIS, nothing in Iraq got better after 2003. Then we have the audacity to tell people from the region to fuck off when they come running from an organisation which brutally murders (and literally crucifies) people, an organisation which the West helped create...

Treating the middle-east as some sort of homogeneous hell-hole of equally hateful and inscrutable brown people who have to be shut out of virtuous white, democratic, Christian/Secular Europe and simultaneously bombed to fuck, isn't going to make this problem go away. It's only going to make it worse, but I suppose it depends on whether or not you feel babies born in Syria and babies born in Belgium equally deserve the right to grow up in a peaceful world and make the most of their potential.

I'm not saying we should say fuck off to war refugees. Few people are saying fuck off to war refugees. We should say fuck off to people not respecting our values though. We should say fuck off to people who demand that we adapt our values to theirs and who have no respect whatsoever for us and take every chance to criticise western values.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Go on son!

• downzy changed the title to Terrorist attack thread

The irrational reactions when shit like this happens is the scariest thing of all. People preaching we should nuke them, take them to war, kill them all. Do tell how you plan on doing that? How do you fight what you cannot see? Who ya gonna nuke? What country can we blow up that will eliminate this threat? Every country in the world is infested now with these shit heads so which country do we blow up first? Should we nuke Belgium first since it's the most recent and maybe we can send a message that way? Should we just go nuke the middle east and hope that all the extremists living in other countires and abroad shake in their boots and hand over their terrorist cards? 

Like I said the irrational reactions when these things happen is the scariest thing of all. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Graeme said:

I generally support a non-interventionist foreign policy and think the Iraq war was one of the dumbest things my country has ever done.

So, anyone care to answer my question?

Edited by Axl owns dexter

2 hours ago, Lio said:

I'm not saying we should say fuck off to war refugees. Few people are saying fuck off to war refugees. We should say fuck off to people not respecting our values though. We should say fuck off to people who demand that we adapt our values to theirs and who have no respect whatsoever for us and take every chance to criticise western values.

I never implied that you said that, but "saying fuck off to war refugees because we should treat them all as potential terrorists" seems to be the tactic that Axl_owns_dexter is advocating. My argument was that you can't play a pivotal role in creating a humanitarian crisis and then turn your back on that crisis while continually claiming to be 'the good guys'. I realise that to view 'the west' as a homogeneous entity is every bit as disingenuous as to view 'the middle east' in such a light and Belgium didn't take part in the invasion of Iraq and therefore in creating the circumstances which allowed ISIS to come into being. However, have you seen Syria at the moment? Or read even a little of what people have to fear if ISIS take control of their land?

My conscience just doesn't rest easy with the consequences if we start shutting people out based on suspecting the very worst of them. I've never been much of a fan of the idea of pre-judging someone based on the actions of somebody else, that seems like one of the most unfair things you could possibly do, especially when someone is fleeing for their life and may be in desperate need of sustenance and shelter. Turning them away, if they survive, is only likely to breed further resentment and create fear and radicalisation where previously only hope for survival existed. 

St0n3r mentioned something about children in school celebrating the attacks. I guess we'll have to wait and see about proof of that happening and how many people it actually concerned, but if it did, it takes me back to when I was 12 and the Iraq war was happening. I remember the day they took down the statue of Saddam, running across the field in my local park and shouting to my friends "we won the war! we won the war!" like it was fucking World War II and we hadn't just cracked a nut with a sledgehammer. I had no sense of perspective regarding the innocent people who had died, the (real and false) motivations behind the conflict or any idea the legacy it was going to leave. I was just a child... On those grounds, I of course still think celebrating terrorism is completely wrong, but I can see those kids as something other than monsters in waiting.

Edited by Graeme
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bono said:

The irrational reactions when shit like this happens is the scariest thing of all. People preaching we should nuke them, take them to war, kill them all. Do tell how you plan on doing that? How do you fight what you cannot see? Who ya gonna nuke? What country can we blow up that will eliminate this threat? Every country in the world is infested now with these shit heads so which country do we blow up first?

The so-called "Islamic State" has territories under its control, right ? Territories that are used for training the shitheads that blow themselves up in Europe. Territories that will eventually have to be reclaimed someday.

Take these territories back from the Islamic State and suddenly there is no Islamic State to build anymore, no reason to go there for these idiots and all you have is a headless group of idiots without a cause and a threat that will slowly die down rather than slowly increase.

Something will have to be done about them down the line so what are governments waiting for ? A synchronised European attack on most capitals ? Because that day will come if they let it.

• Like 1

It hardly is all that political Graeme. Guess most of you never lived in Ghetto like Molenbeek. Sure IS claims this. But they are good in finding boys who have no respect for life, who hate everything and everybody. They just give those boys a target. The boys who done Paris and probably this one as well are mostly second or third generation Moroccan or Algerian boys. Not refugees, not even immigrants!  

Why is it, that in Belgium and in my country as well, most immigrants are doing rather well, but we seem to have a problem with Moroccan and sometimes Algerian boys. I am not even saying muslims, let me be very clear, cause here people from Pakistan, Iran, Turkey are doing fine. But Moroccan and Algerian boys/youth second third generation aren't doing great at all. I don't even understand why, it's maybe cultural, I don't know. But seems those boys are rather easily to influence. And the problems with this particular group was already excisting when I was young, pretty long time ago, before Iraq, before Afghanistan. Now the boys, in those days have kids and they are the ones doing stuff like this. I can tell you most people are pretty done with Moroccans boys in this part of Europe. And the weirdest thing, the girls are mostly doing fine. Get higher education, have jobs, it really seems to be the boys who give so many problems and what makes a lot of people generalise muslims. Some of you should stop trying to find excuses for them and stop being so ignorant. If you would read up about what is going on in some parts of the cities or spend a few months living there, pretty sure your opinion would change. Gays beaten up, jewish people attacked, a total hate for the country they live in. They even hate their own parents, look down at them. They all had the oppertunity of going to school, they all have an eduction, but while their sisters go to college, too many boys are going the wrong way, while they have a chance to go another. And sure it's more difficult for them to find a job, but now you know why. IS is really good in finding those boys and use them in their advantage. Cause sure it are not all Moroccan boys, just a group, a group who causes so many problems, it's hard to overlook and constantly in the news. Or they are criminal or they are jihadi's, often both as well.

So it's not all that political, it are boys hating and have no respect for everything and everybody, just used by IS. And the scarriest thing, there are a lot of Moroccan boys/youth like that. We had applause at schools when that group heard about the attacks, so almost dancing and yeah there is proof. Lol, we had it after Paris as well. And you should definately spend some time in a ghetto and I get back to you about the 12 and 13 year old moroccan boys in those neighberhoods. Fuck that.

19 minutes ago, MB. said:

It hardly is all that political Graeme. Guess most of you never lived in Ghetto like Molenbeek. Sure IS claims this. But they are good in finding boys who have no respect for life, who hate everything and everybody. They just give those boys a target. The boys who done Paris and probably this one as well are mostly second or third generation Moroccan or Algerian boys. Not refugees, not even immigrants!  

Why is it, that in Belgium and in my country as well, most immigrants are doing rather well, but we seem to have a problem with Moroccan and sometimes Algerian boys. I am not even saying muslims, let me be very clear, cause here people from Pakistan, Iran, Turkey are doing fine. But Moroccan and Algerian boys/youth second third generation aren't doing great at all. I don't even understand why, it's maybe cultural, I don't know. But seems those boys are rather easily to influence. And the problems with this particular group was already excisting when I was young, pretty long time ago, before Iraq, before Afghanistan. Now the boys, in those days have kids and they are the ones doing stuff like this. I can tell you most people are pretty done with Moroccans boys in this part of Europe. And the weirdest thing, the girls are mostly doing fine. Get higher education, have jobs, it really seems to be the boys who give so many problems and what makes a lot of people generalise muslims. Some of you should stop trying to find excuses for them and stop being so ignorant. If you would read up about what is going on in some parts of the cities or spend a few months living there, pretty sure your opinion would change. Gays beaten up, jewish people attacked, a total hate for the country they live in. They even hate their own parents, look down at them. They all had the oppertunity of going to school, they all have an eduction, but while their sisters go to college, too many boys are going the wrong way, while they have a chance to go another. And sure it's more difficult for them to find a job, but now you know why. IS is really good in finding those boys and use them in their advantage. Cause sure it are not all Moroccan boys, just a group, a group who causes so many problems, it's hard to overlook and constantly in the news. Or they are criminal or they are jihadi's, often both as well.

So it's not all that political, it are boys hating and have no respect for everything and everybody, just used by IS. And the scarriest thing, there are a lot of Moroccan boys/youth like that. We had applause at schools when that group heard about the attacks, so almost dancing and yeah there is proof. Lol, we had it after Paris as well. And you should definately spend some time in a ghetto and I get back to you about the 12 and 13 year old moroccan boys in those neighberhoods. Fuck that.

Isn't that pretty political though, the fact that there is a particular political situation across the world at the moment that creates a group called IS who then use their ability to get these morrocan/algerian boys on side for their own ends?  I mean there have been muslims in the west for decades, this is kind of a relatively new issue in terms of IS and radicalisation, do you think its unrelated to contemporary politics?  Cuz without that they'd just be your garden variety youth hoodlums right?

3 minutes ago, JeanGenie said:

I think the majority of muslims silently agree with these attacks. They use their higher birth rate, welfare benefits and ultimately attacks to destroy our societies. The sooner we send them back where they come from the sooner we're save.

That's pure conjecture and no basis on which to go about making political decisions.

MB. If what you're saying is the case, that politics and immigration have very little to do with the radicalisation of these boys, then how is Axl_owns_dexter's assertion that the west should be shutting down its borders relevant? I feel like you're arguing with me about something tangential to what I'm actually saying.

• Like 1

Sure, without IS they would not bomb stuff. You are right, I might be just really pissed. But they are never 'just'  hoodlums. In my city we talk about serious criminals, who are serious dangerous. You can  leave  the 'just' out and don't pratronize it, with your garden variety shit. No offense.

Let me be clear that in my city a total war is going on with these Moroccons boys. They shoot at eachother on brought daylight in middle of the street, they murder innocent people (cause oops mistake, he had the same car), they murdered someones mother, a guy holding his little baby, a guy's wife and last week they threw a cut off head on the streets. Sure not 'just' hoodlums.

So yeah, I am pretty fed up. Pretty fed up that it's always the same group. And it's that already dangerous group IS can reach. So there is good reason to be scared, cause these guys have no morale and no respect for anything. Only good news, was that the dutch IS group in Iraq also had no respect for IS itself, so lots got shot by IS. Can tell you it was not seen as a huge loss over here.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Graeme said:

That's pure conjecture and no basis on which to go about making political decisions.

MB. If what you're saying is the case, that politics and immigration have very little to do with the radicalisation of these boys, then how is Axl_owns_dexter's assertion that the west should be shutting down its borders relevant? I feel like you're arguing with me about something tangential to what I'm actually saying.

Shutting borders down = less terrorists immigrating to the West!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, st0n3r said:

I was on the metroline that was attacked this morning. I got off and took a taxi to work. I was very close to the metro station where the bomb went off. Heard explosions afterwards too, but apparently, those were controlled. 

Another update: in some schools there are muslim children celebrating. 

Glad to hear that you are okay, buddy.

3 hours ago, Graeme said:

I never implied that you said that, but "saying fuck off to war refugees because we should treat them all as potential terrorists" seems to be the tactic that Axl_owns_dexter is advocating. My argument was that you can't play a pivotal role in creating a humanitarian crisis and then turn your back on that crisis while continually claiming to be 'the good guys'. I realise that to view 'the west' as a homogeneous entity is every bit as disingenuous as to view 'the middle east' in such a light and Belgium didn't take part in the invasion of Iraq and therefore in creating the circumstances which allowed ISIS to come into being. However, have you seen Syria at the moment? Or read even a little of what people have to fear if ISIS take control of their land?

My conscience just doesn't rest easy with the consequences if we start shutting people out based on suspecting the very worst of them. I've never been much of a fan of the idea of pre-judging someone based on the actions of somebody else, that seems like one of the most unfair things you could possibly do, especially when someone is fleeing for their life and may be in desperate need of sustenance and shelter. Turning them away, if they survive, is only likely to breed further resentment and create fear and radicalisation where previously only hope for survival existed. 

St0n3r mentioned something about children in school celebrating the attacks. I guess we'll have to wait and see about proof of that happening and how many people it actually concerned, but if it did, it takes me back to when I was 12 and the Iraq war was happening. I remember the day they took down the statue of Saddam, running across the field in my local park and shouting to my friends "we won the war! we won the war!" like it was fucking World War II and we hadn't just cracked a nut with a sledgehammer. I had no sense of perspective regarding the innocent people who had died, the (real and false) motivations behind the conflict or any idea the legacy it was going to leave. I was just a child... On those grounds, I of course still think celebrating terrorism is completely wrong, but I can see those kids as something other than monsters in waiting.

It's a mass over-simplification, but a question for you: three people knock on your door one day asking for help. You know for 100% fact that one of them is a murderer and is intent on killing you and the other two are innocent; do you let all three in or do you turn all three of them away?

The Middle East and Europe have NEVER been friends, not now, not 100 years ago, not 1000 years ago, and their political ideologies are literally at direct loggerheads with each other. It is ludicrous to believe that accepting mass immigration from people where the core tenet of their religious teachings is to kill infidels is going to somehow create a harmonious Shangri La. In the same way that western intervention in the middle east, such as our involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan, the Balfour Declaration, and many others, is no good for them, neither is accepting mass immigration of poor, unskilled and culturally diametric people good for us. The mistake that people make is thinking that ISIS are religious extremists; they are not. They are religious fundamentalists who are following the true teachings of the Koran and the Hadiths.

• Like 2

I feel Graeme that you have no idea what is going on. That's what I was arguing. You started talking about Syria, Iraq, while the problem is way more than that. That the problem is not only political or IS. It's so much more. The immigration of north african immigrants failed here, never said it wasn't the case. People already feel threatened without this new group of refugees, they feel threatened by second or third generation north african immigrant boys.. With bringing in another problematic group, they get scared. Ofcourse immigration failed, but not only cause of the politics. It also failed cause of the north african immigrants. Or maybe how they raised their kids, I have no idea. Maybe a major cultural clash. So lots of people don't want to go through all that again and are scared we bring in terrorists or bring back the european jihadi's who went there.

I personally feel we should help the real refugees, but it's bit hard to tell if they don't bring their passports or when they have a fake Syrian passport. So what do we bring in exactly? Now I have contact with real Syrian refugees (there is a refugee camp close by) and even they say the same thing. Lots of fake refugees among them and they fear them just as much. It's a huge mess. We already have all these issues going on, people are fed up. And when you have stuff like Paris, like today or even like Koln, people are done with it. We have a certain way of living and thinking, which often seems to clash. And the whole poltical tiptooing drives me nuts. We have a huge problem. I could tell you that already 30 years ago btw. And that's why people want to shut the border. They are scared, they don't want more problems then we already have. And it's a huge humanitarian drama for the real refugees.

Oh and I lived in immigrant neighberhoods, grew up there part of my childhood and I had neighberhood 'friends' exactly like that (hating the west and all). And I am not that young, so it's been going on for a long time now.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

It's a mass over-simplification, but a question for you: three people knock on your door one day asking for help. You know for 100% fact that one of them is a murderer and is intent on killing you and the other two are innocent; do you let all three in or do you turn all three of them away?

The Middle East and Europe have NEVER been friends, not now, not 100 years ago, not 1000 years ago, and their political ideologies are literally at direct loggerheads with each other. It is ludicrous to believe that accepting mass immigration from people where the core tenet of their religious teachings is to kill infidels is going to somehow create a harmonious Shangri La. In the same way that western intervention in the middle east, such as our involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan, the Balfour Declaration, and many others, is no good for them, neither is accepting mass immigration of poor, unskilled and culturally diametric people good for us. The mistake that people make is thinking that ISIS are religious extremists; they are not. They are religious fundamentalists who are following the true teachings of the Koran and the Hadiths.

What is this, don't you know that the prior Islamic invasions of Western Christendom were due to the fact that the Mohammedans knew that in the year 1946 a man named Donald Trump would be born and he would hurt their feelings. GAH!

2 hours ago, MB. said:

Sure, without IS they would not bomb stuff. You are right, I might be just really pissed. But they are never 'just'  hoodlums. In my city we talk about serious criminals, who are serious dangerous. You can  leave  the 'just' out and don't pratronize it, with your garden variety shit. No offense.

Let me be clear that in my city a total war is going on with these Moroccons boys. They shoot at eachother on brought daylight in middle of the street, they murder innocent people (cause oops mistake, he had the same car), they murdered someones mother, a guy holding his little baby, a guy's wife and last week they threw a cut off head on the streets. Sure not 'just' hoodlums.

So yeah, I am pretty fed up. Pretty fed up that it's always the same group. And it's that already dangerous group IS can reach. So there is good reason to be scared, cause these guys have no morale and no respect for anything. Only good news, was that the dutch IS group in Iraq also had no respect for IS itself, so lots got shot by IS. Can tell you it was not seen as a huge loss over here.

I read this opinion piece earlier about young boys and fanaticism. Interesting read.

https://aeon.co/opinions/what-every-dictator-knows-young-men-are-natural-fanatics

8 hours ago, Lio said:

I think this is the time to make it clear: we stand for our values, and if you don't like them, you'll have to leave. It's common sense, really. I would never move to a country that has completely different values that clash with mine. We shouldn't be afraid to stand for our own values.

39 minutes ago, MB. said:

I personally feel we should help the real refugees, but it's bit hard to tell if they don't bring their passports or when they have a fake Syrian passport. So what do we bring in exactly?

I agree and I don't think there is any easy solution; close the borders, and thousands of innocents die at the hands of ISIS, or are captured to join their cause, strengthening them; open the borders without controls, and a small number of terrorists can sneak in and cause devastating tragedies.

It is obvious that this problem is particularly acute in places like Molenbeek, and that fears of being accused of racism have led to the problem being ignored: http://www.politico.eu/article/molenbeek-broke-my-heart-radicalization-suburb-brussels-gentrification/

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/11/belgium-radical-islam-jihad-molenbeek-isis/416235/

As Sanders said in his speech on foreign policy, a Gulf state like Qatar is willing to spend $200 billion on hosting a World Cup, but does not seem to be willing to spend anywhere near the same amount of money in the fight against ISIS, even though ISIS is a threat to their own security. This is an international problem, and will require an international effort to combat it.

20 minutes ago, Axl owns dexter said:

What is this, don't you know that the prior Islamic invasions of Western Christendom were due to the fact that the Mohammedans knew that in the year 1946 a man named Donald Trump would be born and he would hurt their feelings. GAH!

When Trump proposes banning Muslim immigration, how will that work? I doubt the average TSA agent will be able to tell Sikh from a Muslim...

AR-303079908.jpg&MaxW=780&imageVersion=1

With the Internet, ISIS can recruit young European men and women to join them in Syria without ever having to cross the Bosphorus.

How do we prevent such terrible losses of lives? I don't know. I honestly don't know. What I fear is that the solutions proposed by many will simply lead to greater unending tragedies.

10 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I read this opinion piece earlier about young boys and fanaticism. Interesting read.

https://aeon.co/opinions/what-every-dictator-knows-young-men-are-natural-fanatics

That part about identity also explains why it's not just young men, but also young women, some of them White European in origin such as the recent case with the Swedish teenage girl, who are attracted to extremist groups. That sense of wanting to belong to a larger cause and finding greater meaning in life is particularly acute during one's adolescence. In some cases it can be innocuous such as becoming an Apple fanatic or obsessed with a particular band, in others the consequences can be tragic.

Why do some embrace Western values and others reject it? I really don't know. I had to take Islamic Studies classes by law when I was in Abu Dhabi and for maybe 2 years as a teenager I considered myself Muslim, before coming to Manchester and embracing atheism.

• Like 2

It's no secret that it's always the same ones causing problems and being involved in this stuff in every single country they are in. Moroccans and/or Algerians are problematic people, whether they are born and raised in Europe or not,  they are the ones who always create problems. There are terrorists from other nationalities too but most of them share those two nationalities. 

7 hours ago, Axl owns dexter said:

I generally support a non-interventionist foreign policy and think the Iraq war was one of the dumbest things my country has ever done.

So, anyone care to answer my question?

Not likely from this crowd kid.

What is curious is how this terror attack will be addresed on the world stage. It furthers  the argument that the refugee crisis must be addressed by somehow providing that these people can return home, assimilating them into western societies just became harder. Leaders around the world are meeting to discuss just that Except our leader of course, he is at a baseball game with his new buddy in Cuba. On behalf of real Americans, my humblest apologies

Edited by shades

hm, I wonder how the Prime Minister of Canada feels about the terrorist attacks. I really hope he doesn't support them. I could really use a statement as to his feelings on this matter.

"I strongly condemn today's deplorable terrorist attacks in Brussels. My thoughts are with the victims as we stand with Belgium & the EU." @JustinTrudeau

OH GOOD! NOW WE KNOW!

What a waste of internet, electricity, omfg.

I mean, as I know he has to say something. But those people [politicians, not french people, im not a racist #notaracist] all lead with 'I strongly condemn' Thanks for clearing that up, Justin.

When I'm PM, I'll just tweet "assholes. xoxo belgium". Because I'm a man of the people. And not a robot. That "I condemn" thing makes me think you're not a person. You're auto-tuned.

Also, I have better hair.

Also, how does it feel to be 2nd most fabulous Canadian named Justin, Trudeau?

Sorry. On topic - XOXO Belgium.

NOW LET ME CHANGE MY DISPLAY PICTURE TO DISPLAY HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT BELGIUM!

This may not be appropriate to share - its not relevant to the ISIS assholes, but entirely relevant to social media activists, how is Kony 2012 coming? Did you stop him, moms?

Hey Jackie, how do you feel about immigration? Canada has allowed a decent number of Syrians in, what are your thoughts?

So glad you asked, thing i typed.

My feelings - The majority of Muslims are like the majority of Christians - not the type to go to an abortion clinic and murder a health practitioner - but hey, some Christians do it. So lets just say the majority of Muslims just want to pray to their god, and live along side everyone else. All good.

Concern 1 would be - we will allow terrorists to come in. I think step 1 is to allow only families, not just single men, but that's clearly obvious, just as obvious as the ability of terrorists to get families to come along with them.

I think this is the deciding factor - We need to align ourselves with the non-crazy Muslims who think these ISIS dickfucks are insane, and we need to show we are there for them. Because even if we assume the worst, some terrorists will get in, and we have an attack, or a few, its not the crisis scenario. I think building relations with the reasonable muslims outweighs the fear to keep them out. I think a time will come when we will need support of the moderates, and shutting our doors is not a good policy.

We (by we, i mean white people, but I really mean the Americans) created ISIS with the Irag / Afghanistan campaigns. We need to understand fucking with people and then saying 'ttylol' will not work out long term. My fear is they somehow get a hold of the Pakistani nuclear arsenal and send us all to the 72 virgins, or whatever. The good thing about the Russians - they didn't welcome death. I mean, life is clearly cheap in Russian, but they're not viewing it as preferable to actual life.

I'm not overly worried about terrorist infiltration - my actual concern is this - assimilation - the Cologne, Germany incidents (assaults on women) make it clear, there is a cultural divide here. These dudes are coming into the modern world, and they think they can molest b-words like it aint no thing.

The concern isn't so much them - I mean, I don't support that, but they're coming from a fucked up world, it's how they lived. You cant exactly blame them for that.

Here is who you blame - the bleeding heart liberal d-bags who suggest we allow them to keep their entire cultural identity. We, Canada, are a multi-cultural nation, and there is a lot of benefit to that. But you need to draw the line somewhere. Respect women or GTFO. The women can wear the head to toe black ghost costume, or whatever, thats cool, if they choose to do so. Just, do it within the paradigm of being a Canadian