Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

Coachella tickets go on sale tomorrow, to travel there from outside of the US is big bucks, the festival will sell out regardless as it always does but for anyone wondering whether they should drop serious money on what could turn out to be a one shot occasion a firmer confirmation of the band's intentions would go a long way. I think a lot of fans would relax a bit if they released a statement as to whether a full tour is booked this summer.

As things stand some fans will be committing to a couple of thousands worth of expense based on a tweet and two Facebook shares.

This is so true.

I'm travelling from the southern hemisphere for the first gig. Multiple flights, visas, accommodation, etc. (not to mention logistics and costs of keeping things running here). All based on a 'tweet and two facebook shares'.

Last time I committed to significant travel for the band was the Rock in Rio gig, that they cancelled. Got zero refunds for that trip due to booking all the cheapest options (had a crap job back then), and have never been a foo fighters fan (who if i recall replaced them) so didn't go.

Coachella tickets go on sale tomorrow, to travel there from outside of the US is big bucks, the festival will sell out regardless as it always does but for anyone wondering whether they should drop serious money on what could turn out to be a one shot occasion a firmer confirmation of the band's intentions would go a long way. I think a lot of fans would relax a bit if they released a statement as to whether a full tour is booked this summer.

As things stand some fans will be committing to a couple of thousands worth of expense based on a tweet and two Facebook shares.

Why would the band care, it's a sealed deal as far as they're concerned if it's gonna sell out either way :shrugs:

"Why would the band care" whether some of its most loyal fans, many who have waited for this for 22 years, trust this enough to shell out at least $1,000 to see the first "reunion" show? Perfect summary of how mismanaged Guns N' Roses' public relations is, was and always will be.

I bet tonight's news is a thank you from Fernando which will cause this Forum to mock him and some of the others to jizz themselves with enthusiasm (but not in DA PIT)

Thank you for what? Including him in the reunion, or for all the years of being allowed to be in guns n roses?

I bet tonight's news is a thank you from Fernando which will cause this Forum to mock him and some of the others to jizz themselves with enthusiasm (but not in DA PIT)

Thank you for what? Including him in the reunion, or for all the years of being allowed to be in guns n roses?

I meant,he'll be thanking us,the fans for our support.

Why would the band care, it's a sealed deal as far as they're concerned if it's gonna sell out either way :shrugs:

"Why would the band care" whether some of its most loyal fans, many who have waited for this for 22 years, trust this enough to shell out at least $1,000 to see the first "reunion" show? Perfect summary of how mismanaged Guns N' Roses' public relations is, was and always will be.

Mismanagement suggests incompetence, this aint incompetence, its indifference ;)

Mismanagement suggests incompetence, this aint incompetence, its indifference ;)

It's six in one hand and a half dozen in the other. Either way, it's subpar PR.

Last night it was 9:30 EST so maybe it's about the same tonight. A live chat would be way cool but I won't hold my breath.

A picture says a 1000 words guy.

I concur. I feel like Slash and Duff are having a bit of fun with it - being cryptic even though the cat is out of the bag.

Nothing big, but Slash and Duff have profiles on Nightrain now:

http://www.gunsnroses.com/users/duff

http://www.gunsnroses.com/users/slash

Wish I had a membership so I could see it.

You and me both. lol

I think it was going to let me purchase membership.If you have an account on the GNR website but not a paid membership log in then click on Users under Nightrain, it then let me go thru steps of purchasing membership. ( i got to the step of logging into my paypal but i didn't finish because I don't have the spare $10 right now lol)

Last night it was 9:30 EST so maybe it's about the same tonight. A live chat would be way cool but I won't hold my breath.

same bat time, same bat channel

That is the filming time of Kimmel.

You and me both. lol

I think it was going to let me purchase membership.If you have an account on the GNR website but not a paid membership log in then click on Users under Nightrain, it then let me go thru steps of purchasing membership. ( i got to the step of logging into my paypal but i didn't finish because I don't have the spare $10 right now lol)

It doesn't let the transaction to go through. I have been trying since this weekend, after I got money ahead after the holidays.

same bat time, same bat channel

That is the filming time of Kimmel.

You and me both. lol

It doesn't let the transaction to go through. I have been trying since this weekend, after I got money ahead after the holidays.

Well that is a big tease. It should stop you before you get that far.

• Like 1