Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

wow what a different time.

watching that little clip and you can see why these guys hate the media

to be fair the asked about the lineup... not just Slash and Duff... Axl Rose doesn't lie. Brutally honest. Cracking jokes.

• Like 1

For the first time since the release of CD, something actually exciting is happening, YAY! ^_^

Now the question remains.... Who?

I guess nobody has any certainty about Izzy/Steven/Matt? Will Dizzy Reed be there? Who else? Are they keeping any new guys on?

I have no idea where to start reading in all these threads this morning and I've got half an hour before work.

Regardless

Yaaaaaayyyyyy. 100% confirmed, exicting times MYGNR. :heart::heart::heart:

Welcome to all our new members, fantastic to see so many registrations.

Okay so maybe not 100% but close enough. A Facebook share is enough right?

2 hours sleep for Axl to cancel Jimmy Kimmel then announce Coachella but we still have no confirmation of Slash and Duff .... my life I am falling asleep at my desk at work here

Both Slash and Duff has posted about GN'R playing at Coachella. They would never do this if they weren't in the band.

More excitingly though, why is Frank on a "top secret mission" to LA now? Some serious band meeting where they need to meet face to face, recording, or some secret band appearance/show?