Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

Cool offer, but who's in the band right now?

Nothing is officially confirmed but it appears that it'll be the hybrid lineup everybody keeps mentioning.

Frank ferrer is having a going away party tonight because many believe he's coming to California to join the band. Still waiting to hear something official from him or fortus but, they could also still be working out contracts.

Lame announcement IMO. Good for those planning on heading to Coachella I guess.

Lame for those not planning Coachella I guess, but pretty cool otherwise.

I'm not going. I'm personally too convinced a tour will still happen in the states at some point so I'm going to hold off for that, and even if I signed up for tickets it's too much money to spend between traveling tickets food hotel etc. at least to invest in right now. But I do agree it's a pretty cool gesture by team Brazil for the fans.

One step at a time I guess.. Next up is interviews and official confirmation for the remainder of the lineup. Hopefully soon.

I'm a bit lost. Was trying to be optimistic, but this just doesn't feel right. I think it's safe to assume that its a definite hybrid lineup, and MAYBE an appearance or two from Iz and Steve. I don't mind the lineup so much if I'm honest, but GNR management has COMPLETELY fucked up the announcement, and Axls no show at Kimmel does not look good at all. I think there will be a tour and I will definitely attend the show, but this needed to be done right. And it has not started well, this should be trending, everyone should be pleased, but they aren't. There needs to be a serious promotional plan executed between now and Coachella for this whole thing to be branded a success, if not, Guns N'Roses will be ridiculed forever..

Been trying myself and it won't go through. Really regretting holding off on getting a membership for so long now

Yes. Me too... I was this close to getting a membership in december, but then it said something to the effect of only valid for 2015, so I didn't. Damn. But then again, those Coachella tickets at 399 are too expensive anyway.

Why would you need priority tickets for a festival? Surely it is a free for all?

Not Coachella man, VERY hard to get tickets usually!

Smaller festival is it? I am looking at figures of 70,000 so I could imagine that being the case.

Something around 85,000 I believe, but tickets sell out very fast and harder to get tickets for than the average festival.

These tickets from Nightrain were set aside just for Nightrain members so they don't have to fight those crowds and can get tickets easier.

Very cool of them to do, honestly.

Nothing big, but Slash and Duff have profiles on Nightrain now:

http://www.gunsnroses.com/users/duff

http://www.gunsnroses.com/users/slash

Wish I had a membership so I could see it.

You and me both. lol

I think it was going to let me purchase membership.If you have an account on the GNR website but not a paid membership log in then click on Users under Nightrain, it then let me go thru steps of purchasing membership. ( i got to the step of logging into my paypal but i didn't finish because I don't have the spare $10 right now lol)

It won't let you purchase it. I did the same thing. You get all the way to PayPal and then you're payment never goes through. Actually completely forgot my membership has expired. Then again, when I had it.....well....we all know how riding the nightrain has been for the past few years.

Frank leaving to LA for the time being is making me believe they will be rehearsing steadily for the next few months. He's not just flying all the way across the US just to sign a contract.

Coachella tickets will be super hard to get from the main site so this is great news for Guns fans that have a Nightrain account. Anything that saves fans from resorting to resale sites is fantastic, still hoping to hear about a tour soon but I don't see how this gesture can be knocked.

Best of luck to everyone hoping to get tickets today one way or another.

We probably won't get any sort of tour news until Coachella has had its moment. They've paid big bucks to have priority of this. They aren't gonna allow US dates to be announced straight away.

Wouldn't surprise me if US stadium shows are late August/September and the shows get announced at Coachella. Still gives them 3 monyhs to sell.

Does slightly make me worried for Euro dates though.

They really should be careful not to make this look like a big cashgrab thing though. The rumoured prices for the shows and tickets and now this. This is Stones money. And as much as I love GnR... they are not the Stones.

They really should be careful not to make this look like a big cashgrab thing though. The rumoured prices for the shows and tickets and now this. This is Stones money. And as much as I love GnR... they are not the Stones.

Fuckin' Right they're not the Stones, THEY'RE BETTER!

Comedian.

Diesel, you often intrigue me and frustrate me in equal measures. I mean, there must be a reason you frequent a GNR board daily and not a Stones board? When will you shake the obviously deep-roted, hipster shame you feel about loving this band? You're here, you're queer (for GNR), get used to it.

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 1

Fuckin' Right they're not the Stones, THEY'RE BETTER!

Good joke kid.

Seriously though, even a full-scale GnR reunion isn't as big as the biggest rock band in the world. You can deny that all you want, but you'd quite simply be wrong. It has nothing to do with who you like better.

I can only hope that when the european tour happens, i don't need to sign up on the Nightrain to get tickets....

GNR is greedy right now, so i can see this move: sign up for early tickets, the rest of the fanbase can fuck off

*i know that is not the case with Coachella, but that is a festival

Edited by Strange Broue