Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

8 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

Can you guys believe THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?!

PINCH ME!

I know what ha mean, until they hit that stage it's not believable!  Even then!  What?  Dream come true pretty much

24 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

i wanna know how they are getting away with the "F'N' part.. in a culture where everyone is offended these days, I'm surprised we haven't heard of complaints or something 

I got told to watch my language by athe Nightrain member that made the Celly chat. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

These ads are so cool. I wonder what the promo will be like when they hit other countries. I hope they do something awesome in the UK.

Imagine a double-decker covered with those ads. Or a black cab! That would really work. 

Edited by Babooshka

These mysterious promos are very funny and cool for gnr fans, but a lot of people will not get the meaning of it. But I like the concept of it. The whole reunion itself is very mysterious with no member talkin about it....except izzy. But he is calm now, too...

The whole design/concept seems to be slash's idea. A bit spooky plus his hand signature style. The buses are real eye candy. It looks like a Tour Bus from the Band. Best gnr promo since uyi.

Edited by maxpax

A lot of money had to go into this. I think the time square ad alone is near 500k depending on how long they have it there. It's about 4 million to have an ad up for a year. I think it will all be money well spent considering they need to sell out 21 stadiums, but again this kind of advertising should push the sales 

I'm no expert in marketing, advertising or ticket sales  - but you'd think the band would get themselves out there to the media if they're ploughing so much cash into advertising. Surprised whoever is writing the cheques doesn't say 'ok, you guys wanna do your bit too?'

Maybe they think demand will be there regardless

Edited by LA_0013
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

naa don't worry! they want to sell soon as many tkts as possible!! if you're all in vegas, who'll buy them? :)

My poor wife is already on notice that she may need to be in charge of getting our Detroit tickets while I'm in Vegas. :lol:

• Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:13 AM, Sprite said:

There is also a San Diego date. I still think it's odd considering LA is the biggest city in the states outside of NYC, and it's where they started.

I'm wondering if this is a preliminary list and more will be added later...maybe saving LA for the final US show? Or maybe there will be more in fall and winter.